Chapter 65

Two months later

Two months later

The sound of a flush woke me up from my slumber. I looked around to see it was still dark outside. I checked the time to see it was 4;45 am. I looked beside me and found the bed empty. Anika must have been in the bathroom. I quickly got up and walked into the bathroom to see her hunched over the toilet throwing up. I walked up to her held her hair back and rubbed her back.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked. She just shook her head dry heaved for a few more minutes. After finishing she leaned back on the back and closed her eyes. She looked utterly exhausted. The morning sickness has been terrible, and coupled with that she has been running around in preparation for her brother's wedding nonstop.

I stood up, took a warm towel ran it under warm water and wiped her face and neck. "You okay?" I tucked the loose strands of her behind her ear. She nodded and opened her eyes. She passed me a watery smile and stretched her hands towards me. I carefully picked her up and set her down in front of the sink. She brushed her teeth and washed her face.

"I told you not to over-exert yourself but you won't listen to me. See what happened." I reprimanded her quietly. She sighed and took off the shirt she was wearing and moved towards the showers. Removing my joggers, I joined her in the shower. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close under the warm spray of the shower. We stood there in silence, letting the water cascade over us, savouring the closeness. It was a rare moment of peace amidst the chaos.

When I released her, I grabbed the shampoo and gently massaged it into her hair. Ani sighed deeply, leaning into me. "Ah, that feels so good," she murmured, a content smile spreading across her face. I smiled back, enjoying the simple pleasure of taking care of her.

After rinsing her hair, I reached for the body wash, my hands moving over her skin with tender care. Her body had changed so much with the pregnancy, her breasts fuller and more sensitive. I tried to focus on the task at hand, but it was impossible not to be aroused by her new curves.

Ani turned to face me, her eyes soft and full of love. We hadn't been intimate in weeks, both of us cautious and a little overwhelmed by the pregnancy. But standing here, with the water cascading around us, the desire between us was undeniable.

I leaned in, capturing her lips in a slow, tender kiss. She responded eagerly, her arms winding around my neck, pulling me closer. Our kisses deepened, becoming more urgent, and I felt the heat between us intensify.

We moved together in the shower, our bodies slick and warm. I took my time, exploring her curves, reacquainting myself with every inch of her. She moaned softly, encouraging me, her hands roaming over my back, her nails digging in just enough to drive me wild.

I lifted her, pinning her against the shower wall, our kisses growing more passionate. We moved together, slowly at first, savouring every sensation. Her breath hitched, and she clung to me, her body trembling with need. My erection pressed into her slick folds driving me wild. Ani started grinding against me as her legs tightened around her waist.