takahashi

name: emi takahashi

appearance: emi takahashi is a pretty small girl, only reaching 147cm. she has small hands with long nails that are always done with gel. she has beautiful blonde hair, the tips a pretty strawberry blonde, naturally like that. she has mesmerizing hazel eyes with naturally long eyelashes, along with a face littered in faint freckles, her ears are a bit pointy and she has a set of mesmerizing translucent green wings attached to her back.

background: emi takahashi was born september 15 to 2 loving parents, angel tatsuya takahashi and fairy ayaka matsushita. she grew up in a fairly isolated village nestled in the mountains of japan. her childhood was idyllic, her parents both very nice and caring people. it didnt take long before her mother found herself pregnant again, and at the ripe age of 2, emi had a baby brother named kaito. when emi was 5, she developed her quirk, and her parents were ecstatic, helping her learn how to control it. alongside the use of her quirk, the pair taught her the values of life and what it meant to be a good person.
unfortunately, whatever peace the family had was shattered when a couple months after kaito's 10th birthday a fierce wildfire broke out in the surrounding forest. tatsuya and ayaka sprung into action alongside many others, desperately trying to control the fire, but despite their efforts, the flames spread too quickly. before the flames engulfed tatsuya, ayaka, and many more village residents, ayaka used the last of her strength to save her children, sending them away with a group of wind spirits, losing her life moments later as the flames became too much. 
days later, rescue teams searched the debris for any survivors, where they found a very traumatized emi, holding on to a sleeping kaito. there were taken to an orphanage in the city, where they struggled to adjust to life away from the forest and their parents. despite losing everything she had, emi never lost her cheerful demeanor in front of kaito, hoping he would mimic her attitude. emi took on a motherly role over kaito, attending every parent-teacher conference, meet the teacher, school shopping, and even helped with using his quirk more efficiently. emi vowed to become a hero, determined to honor her parents and village, hoping to protect others from suffering the same fate as her village.

quirk: angelic-fairy. she has a mixture of her parents quirk, the basic powers of a fairy along with the wisdom and empathy an angel carries.