sparkles

it was day 2 of u.a high and emi was finding herself bored out of her mind in english, downright falling asleep in biology, confused in history, and even more confused in algebra- straight up lost. her favorite class was definitely lunch, though some may argue that it wasnt an actual class. she had gotten to know her class a bit more, knowing all their names and having nicknames for a few of them, she just needed to get to know the spiky haired boy, spinach boy, and canada boy. she was definitely closest to kirishima and kaminari, the most outgoing in her mind.

it was finally time for their hero basic training class. emi was sat in her seat, watching as small plants bloomed from her desk, when all of a sudden- "I AM HERE! WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" emi's eyes widen, that was all might! the rumors were true! the class stared amazed as the number 1 hero spoke, announcing they'd be doing a combat battle, revealing their hero costumes were ready. emi was excited, she had asked kaito to design her hero costume, knowing he was skilled at drawing. he did an amazing job at it too: it was a beautiful light pink 2 piece, contrasting her translucent green wings. the top had a simple cropped design with sheer long sleeves, the skirt went to above mid thigh with one side of the skirt having a slightly longer tail. the 2 piece was accompanied by a set of light green visors (like hawks' visors), a pair of ballet shoes- that were actually made of the sturdiest combat material- that had ribbons wrapping around her calf that looked like vines with small pink flowers on them, she also had a small belt wrapped around her waist, various small tools scattered on it.

(imagine that as the basic design just with stuff i added)

class 1a quickly changed into their costumes, and as emi walked out of the locker room, all of her excitement was replaced with insecurity. as she saw everyone else in their marvelous costumes, she couldn't help but think hers was too simple. eventually, the class made its way down to ground beta. as they walked through the tunnel, emi spotted kirishima and kaminari, quickly walking over to them while tugging at her skirt, suddenly thinking it was too short. "hey hashi! nice costume. makes you look like a fairy!" kirishima compliments, "oh, thank you! guess it suits my quirk" "did you design it? or did the school?" "my little brother, kaito, actually designed it. he's 13." emi replies to the yellow haired boy, a small smile on her face. "no way really!?" "yeah! he's supper talented when it comes to drawing"

emi gains a couple more compliments from the girls, mineta wiggling his eyebrows at her, leading to emi shining a bright light at him from her hands. "okay! now that you're ready, its time for combat training!"

- - -

"although this is training, it pains me to be aligned with criminal behavior"

the task all might had given was pretty simple, the class would be split into multiple teams: heroes and villains. the villains had hidden a nuclear a missile and the heroes had to either capture the villains or recover the weapon, the villains had to capture the heroes or prevent them from getting the missile. they were to choose teams by drawing names, since class 1a was an odd number, one team would be a trio.