CHAPTER 15

After Aonn's repeated persuasion, Pon decided to stay in the capital for one more day.

Michael came and left in a hurry.

When he saw Aonn, he said hello and left, telling him meaningfully to remember to lock the door.

Aonn was confused and asked pont what happened.

Pon wished he could ask directly what the relationship between the two of them was.

But thinking of the evasive and reluctant manner in which Aonn mentioned Michael before, he gave up and only said, "I wore your clothes and he treated me as you."

Aonn was shocked, "He didn't do anything to you, did he?"

Pon asked rhetorically, "What do you think he did to me?"

Aot scratched his ears and his head. Silent and hesitating, his face turned red little by little.

Pon had a guess in his heart and didn't want to embarrass him, so he pushed him into the house, "Didn't you say that Auntie cut the fruit? Let's go, let's go in and eat quickly."

The next day, the two went to the amusement park together.

Originally, Aonn first announced that he wanted to go, saying that the amusement park had recently been renovated and a new park area had been opened.

The high praise for the new rides on the Internet filled him with unprecedented expectations and enthusiasm.

He wanted to go before but could never find a companion. His classmates and friends around him either laughed at him for being childish or said they were busy.

He mentioned it at the dinner table and his parents said that he'd better off spending time at home doing his homework.

Pon was the only one who showed the same yearning expression as him.

The two hit it off immediately. They got up early that day, each equipped with a backpack and a sun hat, and took the first bus to the amusement park in the suburbs.

When they arrived right in time for the opening, the carousel at the entrance had just started working and there were very few people.

The two of them took a ride three times, happily holding up their mobile phones to take pictures of each other.

"I think you like taking pictures, don't you?"

Climbing down from the wooden horse after the end of the last lap, Aonn immediately began to flip through the photo album to sift for better-looking ones.

"Why did you block your face in the Arts Association that day? You were receiving an award, it doesn't happen all that often."

Pon was taken aback for a moment and then said, "It's different. There were strangers there. It's a different matter if you are taking pictures of me."

Aonn was very satisfied with this answer and excitedly pulled him to the roller coaster: "Let's go to the roller coaster, and this royal photographer will take a special amusement park photo session for you!"

Of course, he didn't take one, mobile phones were not allowed on roller coasters.

It was indeed impossible to film as the two of them sat up in their places happily and climbed down with pale faces.

Pon, who was in a slightly better condition, helped Aonn asked him how he felt.

Aonn reluctantly squeezed out a smile, shook his head to indicate that he was okay, turned his head and vomited into the trash can.