CHAPTER 50

In the end, Sailub straightened up his arms first and then got out of bed.

Pon, finally free, sat up hurriedly. He didn’t have time to take off his shoes and stepped on the sheets several times during the struggle just now.

He didn’t care about these things at the moment. He sorted out his clothes casually, stood up and was about to leave when he accidentally caught a glimpse of Sailub.

The light-colored fabric on his back was stained with deep red. He paused and didn’t step out in the end.

Auntie got off work a long time ago, and Sailub didn’t seem to plan to go to the hospital.

He grabbed two pieces of clothes and went to the bathroom.

When he came out, his face was paler than before.

When he saw Pon holding the medicine box, he was taken aback for a moment, and then he opened his mouth and said, “What’s the point of coming back? Are you not afraid I’ll use force on you again?”

Pon didn’t say anything, put down the medicine box, took out two bottles of medicine and gauze from it, went around Sailub and applied alcohol to the wounds on his back with a cotton swab.

The cuts left by the glass shards were no longer bleeding, but they looked deep. When the cotton swab touched, as strong as Sailub was, his muscles tensed up in pain and his shoulder blades contracted inward involuntarily.

His upper body was naked, and as soon as Pon lowered his head, he could see all kinds of new and old wounds on his flesh, including several places where Pon had helped apply medicine a few days ago.

They were not completely healed, the remaining bruises still faintly visible.

His heart clenched for no reason. After disinfecting the cuts, unscrewing the cap of another bottle of medicine, Pon rubbed his cheek with the back of his hand.

The skin touched by the other’s tears was still hot, as if it had been scalded.

Obviously he was very resilient and had never cried even when he was hurt badly.

The lion, sickly after wasting his violent outburst, slept until almost noon the next day.

Pon kept to the agreement and did not leave early in the morning today to make up for the time he missed yesterday.

Auntie was a little worried and asked him to go up and knock on the door to see what was going on.

Pon felt conflicted when he thought of what happened last night, and thought of the shocking large blood stain.

After some struggle, he still accepted his fate and went upstairs to knock on the door.

After he waited at the door for a while, no one opened it and he couldn’t hear movement inside.

Pon held the handle and gently turned it, and it wasn’t locked.

Sailub was lying on the bed, his eyes closed tightly. His face was not as pale as yesterday, however, the redness of his cheeks was not natural.

Pon called him twice and he didn’t respond. He stepped forward and touched his forehead. His skin was hot, he really had a fever.

Auntie handed Pon a basin full of cold water and hung a clean towel on his shoulder, “I have to watch the porridge here, please take care of Mr. Sailub.”

The drawing that Pon had to catch up on had already been finished in the morning, and there was nothing else to do at this moment.

He couldn’t find a reason to shirk, so he had to go upstairs with the basin.