CHAPTER 35

In less than 48 hours, a sudden storm dissipated without a trace, and the only aftertaste was probably reflected in the growing popularity of The Boyish Painter.

“I haven’t been online for the past few days. I just opened Weibo and thought someone had bought you a bunch of followers.” Aonn yelled on the phone, “Are we even considered friends if you don’t call me for such a big deal?”

Pon smiled and said, “At that time, you probably should be asleep and you probably weren’t awake when it was resolved. Besides, there was no need to upset one more person.”

Aonn muttered angrily, “I’m not one more person… Hmph, blame that b*stard.”

“Which b*stard?”

After mentioning it, Aonn hesitated and said embarrassedly, “Just, just an *sshole, very bad, let’s not talk about him.”

Pon uncharacteristically didn’t let him avoid it easily this time, “Are you dating?”

“Ah, dating? No, no, it’s all over the place now, how can there be any dating for me to talk about hahaha.”

You could hear his desire to conceal it even through the phone.

Pon sighed and said, “Is it Michael?”

There was a moment of silence at the other end, but eventually, Aonn didn’t avoid it anymore and said “en” in a low voice.

Pon asked, “Why don’t you dare tell me?”

Aonn was like a teenager questioned by his parents about puppy love, “Just, as you know, he is a bit of a playboy…”

“The only thing I know is what you told me.” Pon told the truth without mercy, “Since you know he’s a playboy, why…”

The relationship of the two of them seemed to be ambiguous before, so the qualitative change must have happened when he spent the night in the mountain and they stayed together.

Pon blamed himself a little bit, thinking that if he had cautioned him earlier, maybe it wouldn’t have happened like this.

Contrary to his attitude, after confessing, Aonn became quite open-minded, “Why not? It’s just dating, it’s not like I’m rushing to get married. Regardless of whether you succeed or not in the end, you should learn love skills and accumulate experience.”

Perhaps he was too sensitive but Pon always felt that Aonn was trying hard to be brave, so he reminded him not to fall too deep.

He didn’t expect his words would make him laugh, “Your tone is so old-fashioned, why do you sound like my teacher?”

Pon thought that his actual age was indeed a little older than Aonn’s and he had more experience.

He knew that no matter how rational people were, they would involuntarily fall deeper when facing people they liked.

What’s more, neither of them was a man whose reason could prevail over feelings.

“Don’t worry, I know.”

Aonn dealt with it casually and then wittily switched the topic to Pon, “But I don’t think you are much better. Don’t think I didn’t see it. What about that Dora-Hum-Hum, are you engaged in online dating with him?”

This interrogation came too suddenly.

After taking a nap, Pon’s head was still full of “online dating”.

When he saw the lunch greetings and a photo of a lunch box sent by Dora-Hum-Hum, his face became hot for no reason.

He typed the reply:
Isn’t it time for a holiday? Is your company still working?