her

______________ 🐇 ______________

Cassiopeia Roux is a name most people know. Named after a constellation most people say she was destined to be a star. They say she's one of a kind, the best in the industry. Ethereal beauty, honey like vocals, witty humor, and a fierce attitude what's not to like? Since her raise to fame she's had many titles acquired that she's proud of "siren voice", "miu miu's muse", "timeless beauty", "trendsetter rora", and the one she was most proud of "nation's it girl." Her songs always on Hot 100 and her movies always a sensation. She's on top of the world and rightfully so.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Ever since she was a little girl Cassie knew she wanted to be famous, there was nothing more that she wanted than to be on stage preforming her music for the world. So when her single "tired", a song she had made in her bedroom by herself, goes viral she's ecstatic. Only fifteen at the time, she asked her parents to help her get a manager so her career can continue to flourish. Once she gotten a manager, Lily who was like a second mother to her, she went up from there.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Music wasn't her only passion Cassie had a knack for acting as well, a trait she and her little brother shared, so when the opportunity came she took it. Getting the role Amy March in "Little Women" was only the beginning to her successful acting career.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

More about her

— Cassiopeia is Monegasque-American, while her father was born and raised in Monaco her mother is American

— Cassiopeia is Monegasque-American, while her father was born and raised in Monaco her mother is American. Her parents met while her father, Caelum Roux, was studying abroad. She was raised in America but spent her summers in Monaco until her family moved back to Monaco when she was thirteen.

— Cassiopeia is named after a constellation. Her grandfather Orion was named one and he kept the tradition going naming his son, her father, Caelum who kept it going naming her Cassiopeia and her brother Leo.

— Cassiopeia is 175 centimeters tall (5'8)

— If she had a representative animal it would be a bunny.

— Her father is a therapist / business owner and her mother is a famous chef with three restaurants, two of them based in Monaco and one in Los Angeles.

— The Roux family are a wealthy family that has always lived in Monaco. The family owning multiple businesses in Monaco.

— She's ambassador for Miu Miu, Tifanny & Co, Graff, Versace, Chanel Beauty, and Calvin Klein.

— She can speak five languages English, French, Italian, Spanish and Japanese. English and French are her native tongues and she learned the other three because she enjoys learning new languages and she wants to communicate with more of her fans. At the moment she is learning Korean.

— Her lucky number is four.