CHAPTER 2

After two months...

Trina always leaves the house to gamble. I am aware of what she is doing because I keep a close watch on her actions. She has spent all my father's money, and our company is now bankrupt. I don't understand what Trina is thinking. I want to stop her, but I can't because I discovered that she has a gang supporting her. I cannot risk my life, as I need to seek justice for my dad after his burial. I found something and I think my dad didn't die of natural causes. Trina may have something to do with it. The USB I found in my dad's office contains evidence, but it's blurred. I need to find more concrete evidence to have Trina arrested.

"Hoy ava, nagluto kana ba ng agahan??" Diana suddenly spoke. I was in the room, reading some books, when Diana entered without knocking.

"Are you familiar with the concept of knocking, or is it that you lack courtesy just like your mother?" I said.

"Hoy huwag mo akong ma english english diyan" she said. It seems like she's feeling irritated.

"Idìota" I whispered.

"Anong sabi mo?" She asked.

"Nothing" I smirked.

I walk past her and head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I have no choice. When our company went bankrupt, Trina fired all our maids and drivers. Now they expect me to cook for them and clean everything. I am left with no choice. If I do not obey them, they threaten to throw me out.

"Nasaan si ava?" I heard Trina's voice.

"Ma, nasa kusina nagluluto ng agahan" Diana answered her.

I heard footsteps approaching me, which is why I turned around and saw Trina with two men wearing black clothes and masks. I couldn't clearly see their faces because of the masks.

"Get that bitch" She ordered the two men to seize me. They were very strong, and I couldn't fight back.

"What on earth, Trina? Release me! I said, let me go!" I shouted.

They placed me in the van, where another man dressed in black with a mask was also present. Suddenly, he covered my nose with a handkerchief, and my vision went black.

When I opened my eyes, I realized my hands and feet were bound tightly. I could hear someone speaking, and then I recognized Trina's voice.

"Virgin pa iyan, kaya naman kailangan doble ang ibayad mo saakin Gregor" Trina said.

That woman is trying to sell me. I'm going to kill that fucking bitch. I must find a way to escape, but I cannot shout because my mouth is taped up.

"Ohh gising na pala ang prinsesa" Trina approached me, grabbed my chin, and stared into my eyes. She removed the tape.

"I'm going to kill you Trina!" I shouted.

"HAHAHA shut up ava, wala kana magagawa naibenta na kita, I won" She said that, then she left me and walked away.

A man in his forties approached me, smiling in a lecherous manner.

"Hi miss, sulit ang binayad ko saiyo" he said then touched my hair.

"Do not lay a hand on me, you foolish idiot." I said angrily.

"Pagbibigyan kita ngayon dahil malaki ang kikitain namin saiyo, maraming mayayaman ang gusto sa katulad mo kaya magpasalamat ka" He said, then left me.

What is this place? I'm terrified. Dad, please help me. Oh my goodness, I'm at a loss. I can't think clearly; my mind is in chaos.

I heard footsteps approaching me, and when I looked up, I saw another man who appeared even more intimidating than the previous ones. He was accompanied by a woman who seemed to be in her twenties.

"Change her outfit, make sure she looks appealing."

She freed me from the bindings. I thought about trying to run away, but upon spotting a man armed with a gun, I realized that escaping from this place would not be possible.

They force me to wear a seductive outfit, which is not something I would normally wear. However, I had no choice but to obey them, as they threatened to harm me if I did not comply.

"Dito ka lang at sundin mo lahat ng sasabihin saiyo" the woman said then she left the room.

I heard sounds of shouting, laughter, and applause coming from outside the room. Unsure of what was happening, I sat on the bed, observing my surroundings.

"Grab her" The man instructed to his two guy.

"Where are you planning to bring me?" I asked, fearful in my tone.

I heard noises and saw a girl in the stage

"10 million pesos, sold to Mr. Waylen" He said.

They are using a girl for bidding.

"You're next" The man pushed me onto the stage, but I couldn't move. My feet felt glued to the ground, and I had a sense of paralysis. As all eyes were on me, I was overwhelmed with fear and shame.

"Let's start the bidding" Host said.

"100 million pesos" a man raised his hand.

"Wow, Mr. Harrison is handling a substantial amount of money." host said.

"200 million" another man said and raised his hand.

"200 million for Mr.Travis" Host said.

I glanced at Travis, and he was staring back at me. He was dressed in a black suit that complemented him well, standing out from the others. His hazel eyes, pointed nose, and impeccable physique captured my attention, making it hard for me to look away.

"500 million pesos for that girl" Harisson bidded again.

"500 million pesos, sol-" The host abruptly ceased speaking when Travis raised his hand.

"Yes Mr.Travis??" Host asked him.

"900 million dollars, I now own that girl." he said.

"900 million dollars, sold to Mr. Travis, That's a significant amount of money, Mr. Travis. That's in dollars, not pesos." Host said.

" I don't care" Travis said.

A man took me and led me to Travis. I am still in disbelief that Travis bidded such a large amount of money. He is completely insane.

He glanced at me and approached me.

"Such a lovely woman" He said in a deep and masculine tone.

I paused for a moment when I heard his deep and masculine voice. Who is this man?

"Mr.Travis, thankyouu for your huge bidding" The host approached him.

"No, you should be thanking her, not me. If she didn't show up, I wouldn't have bid that much." He said.

"Oww, thanks" he look at me then smiled.

They believe I am pleased, but they are treating me as a commodity for bidding. I am not an object and I do not belong to anyone.

"Don't thank me you fuckers, I don't belong to anyone" I said without hesitation.

He was on the verge of slapping me when I spoke, but Travis intervened by holding his hand and gazing at him with emotionless eyes.

"This woman belongs to me. Lay a hand on her, and you're dead." Travis said.

"I'm not yours" I interrupted him.

"No, woman. You're mine" He uttered those words and then grabbed and lifted me up.

"Ibaba mo ako! I said put me down travis" I shouted.

However, he simply continued walking, pretending not to hear me.