CHAPTER 8

Tumingin ako kay Travis at nabasa ko ang lungkot sakaniyang mga mata.

"I met her, but I don't think she remembers me" Travis said.

"Who is she? Is she beautiful?" I asked .

"Yes, whenever I think of her, I remember her beautiful eyes and her sexy body. She's perfect" he said.

Really?? Edi sana siya ang binili mo dahil mukha madly in love ka sa babaeng 'yon. I thought to myself.

"Then why did you bring me to your house? She should be the one at your place so I don't have to suffer in your home." I said.

Wait, did I sound jealous? Oh no, I'm really not jealous.

"Nagseselos kaba??" He asked.

"In your dreams, Travis." I said then rolled my hands.

"You sound like a jealous girlfriend." He said.

"Why would I be jealous? I don't like you, and we're nothing, right? You said I mean nothing to you." I said.

"So you hold a grudge against me, huh?" He said.

"Yes, and I really want to hit your face" I said with irritated voice.

He chuckles.

I glared at him then punch his shoulder.

"Ouch" He sounds fake.

"Huwag mo akong kakausapin." I said.

"Okay ava, I'm sorry" He apologized.

I ignored him and didn't speak to him until we reached Emily's house where the party will be held.

"Ava my girl!" Emily welcomed me with open arms. I hugged her, and she hugged me back.

"Happy birthday! I miss you emy" i said.

"Thankyouu! I miss you too ava" she said then she looked at Travis with a confused expression.

"You may want to introduce me to the young man you are with." She said.

Natahimik ako at iniisip kung paano ko nga ba ipapakilala si Travis.

I was surprised when Travis intervened.

"My name is Travis Monroe, Ava is my-" I abruptly interrupted him and spoke.

"He's my friend." I said.

"So you're Travis, the person I talked to when Ava was in the hospital." She confirmed.

"Yes" I said nervously.

"Emily!" Someone called Emily, and she excused herself before going to her other guests.

"friend huh?" I startled when travis suddenly spoke.

"Just understand, can you? I don't know what we are, so please don't start a fight, Travis." I said then I grabbed a drink and drank it.

"Don't drink too much, you will get drunk" he said as he tried to stop me.

"Don't stop me, okay? I want to enjoy, even just for tonight, because I know tomorrow I will go back to my old boring life" I said with a tipsy voice.

"You're already drunk after just two glasses. You're so weak, Ava," he said.

"I'm not drunk Mr.Travis" I said.

I'm not really drunk, Travis is just delusional

"Hey ava, is that you??" I heard a deep voice and looked at him, seeing Enzo Davis , my ex. I wondered what he was doing here and if Emy invited him.