🌻🐨♊It's Effin Complicated IV🌻🐨♊

Fourth was shocked when Gem suddenly pulled his arm.

"Who was that?" Gem said in a stern voice.

"What the hell, Gem."

"I said who was that?"

"Who are you talking about?"

"The one who delivered you earlier, the one who you were intimate with in public!" Gem'ss voice was steadily rising.

"Who that was in none of your concern, Gem. What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you raising your voice at me?" I was still shocked by Gem's sudden attack.

I don't understand why he looks so mad now, didn't he leave me, did we not break up? What the hell is this? These are the thought that are running in Fourth's mind right now.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to raise my voice, I just wanted to know who that person was." Gem said after calming down a bit.

"He... He is a friend."

"Friend, why would you let a friend kiss you like that."

"Again Gem, this is not any of your concern, please leave me alone." Fourth said as he tried to walk away but Gem followed him.

"We just broke up, you can't be seriously dating another guy so soon." Fourth cant help but laugh bitterly.

"So soon? How soon is soon? How long do I have to wait before I start dating anyone, Gem, you actually had someone else while still dating me, isn't that beyond soon? Gem, you LEFT me, so Wwhat I do , who I do it with, you have zero right to question." Fourth said in the most calmest way he could before leaving Gem alone.

Fourth eas feeling really bitter. He can't believe that Gem has tha audacity to question him after chosing someone else. He made up hiss mine, he will go with Phuwin.

He did not know if he is going this out of spite, all he knows is that he can't let Gem bully him like this.

On the plus side, Phuwin was really good looking, and kind to him plus he did not hate Phuwin's advances.

He hass nothing to lose, if it turns out that they are not good together, they can just break it off, the worse thing that he could lose is his heart, which is already broken.

He sent Win a message telling him what time to pick him up.

Phuwin picked Fourth o time, he glanced at the back of the car and saw that there are thingss that's packed.

"I packed what I thought you would need, my house is fully furnished so you don't need much so I just packed some clothes and your school stuff. We can always get what you need or buy them as we go."

"Uh, okay." Was Fourth's short answer.

Before staring the ar Phuwin pulled Fourth then kissed his mouth. It started soft but Phuwin wanted more so he pressed Fourth to respond.

Fourth was lightheaded, he never kissed Gem as intimately as Phuwin was kissing him but he was one again in a trance, he kissed Phuwin back as passionately as he can.

After a few minutes, Phuwin pulled back, he was breathing heavily.

"Let's head home."

As soon as they entered the place Phuwin dropped all the packed things and kissed Fourth.

"Wait!" Fourth tried to push Phuwin away but Phuwin just wont have it.

He attacked Fourth's neck licking and kissing. "I can't wait anymore." He hoarsely said.

"But..."

"Don't stop me."

Phuwin slammed his lips into Fourth. Fourth originally wanted to push Phuwin away but he was overwhelmed.

He once again fell into that trance.

Phuwin then pushed Fourth into the wall, Fourth still trying to push Phuwin away but couldn't.

Phuwin's tongue pushed inside Fourth'ss taking control. Fourth couldn't help but let out a moan. Phuwin's kiss was not soft but a bit savage, making Fourth's body tremble. Fourth though liking the sensation was really feeling overwhelmed, without knowing... tears started flowing. Phuwin pulled back and saw that Fourth was crying, he didn't want to be too aggressive but something in Fourth makes him feel this things he never felt before, he wanted to wown Fourth so bad it hurts.