🌻🐨♊ It's Effin Complicated V🌻🐨♊

Phuwin used his hands to wipe Fourth's tears then slowly kissed Fourth's temple.

"I'm sorry Fourth. I did not mean to scare you, I just want you so much."

"Please try to calm down, Win."

"Are you scared of me?"

"No, not you, it's just that..."

"hmmm."

"I have never..."

"Never?"

"I've never been kissed like that before, I have never been this intimate with anyone before..."

"What do you mean, you were in a relationship before, right?"

"Yes, but we don't..."

"I understand. But Fourth, I don't think I can stop myself with you, I want you so much." Phuwin said as he guided Fourth's hand to touch his core. Fourth's eyes got bigger ith shock.

"Please help me... I won't force you, I won't do anything to you that you don't like but I really need you now." Phuwin half begged.

Phuwin then lead Fourth to the living room. Phuwin just wanted to rip Fourth's clothes and violently slam into him but he is trying his hardest to control himself.

Phuwin looked at Fourth instenssely, he is now at hiss limit, he was never like this before, he was intimate with his ex buthe never felt this hunger the way he feel with Fourth.

He pushed Fourth into the sofa and climbed into Fourth. Phuwin crushed his lips into Fourth's. He was so hungry for Fourth that he felt he could eat Fourth alive.

Phuwin's hands slipped into Fourth's shirt, grabbing Fourth's chest, pressing and massaging with heavy hands, Fourth feels like he'll buise.

This are all new to Fourth as he never went over first based with Gem. Phuwin removed Fourth's top expertly, then started sucking both buds alternately.

"Urgh, don't bite!" yelled Fourth but Phuwin seems to not hear him anymore.

Fourth felt so weak, his lower region waking up. He felt so shy.

Phuwin's one hand wass bussy massaging Fourth's chest while the other was unsipping Fourth'ss pants.

Fourth was beyond surprised, he was a virgin but he knows that if he let Phuwin continue, he wouldn't have the strength to stop anymore, Fourth tried to grab Phuwin's hand to stop him but Phuwin instead intertwined his fingers with Fourth.

Phuwin then grinded into Fourth, making their lower region rub aagaaints each other under those fabric, this aroused a deep feeling from Fourth.

Both pants bulging wanting to be released.

Phuwin explored Fourth'ss body leaving traces, marking Fourth as his own.

Fourth was lost in the unknown pleasure, he can no longer think, he just want to release the pressure he was feeling.

Phuwin then pulled Fourth'ss pants completely off and before Fourth could think about protesting, Fourth's core was held by Phuwin's hand and Phuwin let his own core out and rub the two together.

Fourth wanted to scream, he was all sorts of red, looking at Phuwin's lustful face.

Fourth never felt this wass before, e iss experiencing a lot of firsts with Phuwin and he is feeling so good.

He decided to just let things flow and think later, he wanted more, without meaning to he moved his hips to grind to Phuwin.

Phuwin smirked then started pumping both their cores faststill holding bitch in one hand, teasing, moving quickly then slowly, then hard then soft.

"Ahhhh, Win.... Faster please, ohhhh, I  can't take it anymore." Fourth couldn't help but yell.

Phuwin accelerated hiss hand movement till Fourth screamed one last time, tensed up and released his load, letting hiss head resist into Phuwin's chest.

Phuwin let Fourth ride his release then continued pumping his hands fast, then after a few more lovely minutes he also released his love potion.

Phuwin kissed Fourth passionately ones more before carrying Fourth to the bathroom to clean them both up.

After running their bathroom errands, Phuwin dressed them both, not letting Fourth move then carried Fourth again to the bedroom.

"As much as I want to continue, I think you can't handle anymore today so I'll let you rest first, sleep." Phuwin cooed Fourth then pulled Fourth into a hug, patting Fourth's back.

That instense release drained Fourth so he fell asleep right away, Phuwin slept soon after.