🧸 PerthChimon Bullying the Bully I🧸

Perth was running.

He didn't really understand why he had to run everytime he meets Chimon's gang.

He didn't know what  he did wrong but for some reason, Chimon always make Perth's life a living hell.

He should have head home as soon as the class ended. Perth realized that now. After classes, he was a bit hungry so he decided to stop by the food cart that sells good food.

There's food at home, he thought as he was running. He didn't have to line up, didn't have to eat that today.

He was minding his own business when AJ, one of Chimon's minion grabbed his collar.

"Yo Mon, look what i've found."

"Oh, you found the freak! It must be my lucky day, I've been itching to vent some frustrations!" Chimon said, looking at Perth menacingly.

Perth pushed AJ so hard he fell then started running.

Chimon's group was still running after him when he stumbled on a rock and fell to his face.

That's when Chimon's gang caught up to him. AJ immediately kicked his stomache.

'You have some good nerve pushing me like that." He yelled.

Perth held his aching stomach. AJ and Poon grabbed Perth then dragged him to a deserted alley.

Chimon, without any warning punched Perth in his face.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Perth said, fighting the urge to cry. He  will not cry n front of these bullies.

"Why? I just hate your face. I don't need a good reason to hate your guts!"

"Heh, yu are so obsessed with me, have you fallen in love?" Sneered Perth. He knows he is outnumbered but heck, he is not going down without a fight."

"Fuck you!" Chimon yelled kicking Perth, Perth was thrown down, still clutching hiss stomache he teased Chimon once more.

"Fuck me? No, I'd rather fuck you!" He said then he spit in Chimon's face which angered Chimon more. He was about to kick Perth again when they heard whistles from the security.

Chimon's group ran leaving the poor  Perth on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Asked one of the people who came to his rescue.

"Yes. I'm fine."

"Do you know those people, we can go to the hospital then file a police report."

"No need. I don't know them." Perth lied. He planned on getting his revenge without needing the help of authorities.