🧸 PerthChimon Bullying the Bully III🧸🔞

AN

Trigger Warning

Mature Content

Forced

Graphic

Heavy NC

Dreamhearts, reminding all that this is FICTION

Scenes ahead are triggering and by no means cute so if this is not your cup of  tea, please skip this one. For the rest Enjoy.

Chimon's head was heavy when he came to.

Fuck, he's not only gagged and bound, he is NAKED.

"Good morning sunshine!" Greeted Perth. Not hiding the mockery in his voice.

Chimon could only respond in a muffled voice since he is gagged.

"Time for a little show and tell. But before that, let me slap you." Perth without warning slapped Chimon heavily.

Chimon's tears fell.

"Oh, what a cry baby. Not so tough without your so called friends huh."

Perth held out his phone to Chimon, chimon'ss eyes grew wild.

Perth showed his a series of pictures where Chimon has a dick shoved in his mouth, there'ss picture of him with his hand holding a hardon, every picture was with him naked, showing his face so clear there's no denying that it's him.

"You are so photogenic, you look good in all the pictures. I guess you will be famous real soon. Well, you like the attention so I guess you will be happy."

Chimon tried to scream but words coming from his mouth are just so muffled.

"Wait, have patience, I will let you talk, we will use  that pretty mouth of yours soon. But you need to listen to me first and you need to listen well. Nod if you understand." Commanded Perth. Chimon quickly nodded. Fear can be ready in his eyes.

"I have sent your pictures in multiple clouds. If you dare disobey me, hurt me and just do anything that I don't like, I will release all your pictures not only at school but I'll release it in the internet for the whole world to see. Do you understand?" Chimon again nodded, tears kept on falling.

"Good boy, see it's not that hard to be a good boy. Now I will remove your gag but if you make any noise you will not only get hurt, you will also get famous. Do you understand?"

Another set of nods.

Perth removed Chimon's gag.

"Don't do this, let me go. I'm sorry, I'm sorry" begged Chimon.

"Shut up. It's too late for apologies." Perth said then without warning he started touching Chimon's naked body.

"Stop that!" Hissed Chimon.

"If you tell me to stop one more time I'll release your clips."

Chimon bit his lower lip.

Perth removed all his clothes and stood naked in front of the scared Chimon.

"You pushed me to do this. I was happy living my life but you decided to make it miserable, so it's only fair that I do this, don't you agree?"

"Please, Perth, don't do anything to me. I'm sorry. Forgive me." Begged Chimon.

"Instead of begging, let's put that lovely mouth to use. Perth directed his manhood to Chimon's mouth.

"Suck! If you dare hurt me in anyway, you die today."

Chimon'ss eyes grew big. He has never experienced anything this humiliating before but he was scared. He can't let people see those compromising pictures.

Chimon disgustedly opened his mouth and started to lick Perth's shaft.

It was already hard but it grew more when Chimon's tongue touched it.

He licked the whole lenght.

"Oh, this is soooo good." Moaned Perth. Perth held Chimon's head and shoved his shaft in Chimon's mouth.

"Ahh, so good." He started pumping. Copying the movement he saw from one of the videos he watched.

Chimon's mouth was never violated before, he started gagging hard, tears uncontrollably falling.

Perth found this look on Chimon so tempting, his lust grew a lot more. He started thrusting his hips violently while holding Chimon's head firmly. Chimon wants to push Perth away cause he can barely breathe but his hands are bound.

A few more heavy thrust Perth spilled his seed inside Chimon's mouth.

Some spilled in Chimon's face.

Snap!

Perth took a few photo's of Chimon's cum stained face.

"Beautiful!"

It was hard for Chimon to move since his hands are bound.