🧸 PerthChimon Bullying the Bully VI 🧸

Chimon woke up with his body being tightly hugged by Perth.

He pushed Perth away, wrong move, the sudden movement made him squirm in pain.

"Ah.."He screamed.

"You are damn too loud, shut up!" Screamed the awakened Perth.

"Well my whole body hurts, will you let go of me already, why are you still hugging me?"

"I'm hungry, do you have food here, let's eat first then we'll talk."

They had simple breakfast and now sitting in the living room.

"The pictures, will you get rid of them now." Chimon asked Perth.

"No, they are my treasures, why would I get rid of them." Mocked Perth.

"But... But... You already had your way with me" Chimon said in a whisper.

"And I will continue to have my way with you. I already told you yesterday, you are now my bitch!"
'You can't do this to me, I can report you."
"You can but you wont. " Said Perth as he pulled Chimon to sit on his lap.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" Screamed Chimon.

"Perth suddenly kissed Chimon's mouth.

"You are too loud, let me shut you up."

"When will you let me go?" Asked Chimon. He was dreading going to the university. If Perth acted like this with Perth in public, Chimon would just die.

"Let's hurry up and get dressed shall we? We already missed the first period."

"Uhm, I don't want to go, I'm skipping today."

"Hmm why?"

"Will you still  clingy to me like this at the university?"

"Hmm, are you ashamed? I guess you would be, you are acting high and mighty , bullying people so if people know how you moan unde me, that would be shameful for you, I understand." Sneered Perth. Chimon was just looking at his hands, head low.

"Kiss me and I'll do you a favor."

"Huh?"

"Don't act like you don't like my kisses,, just kiss me already."

Chimon kissed Perth passionately. They were exchanging tongues for a few minutes before Chimon pushed Perth away.

"Do you want to survive this?"

"Are you letting me go?"

"Stop saying that, you are already mine, there's no way that I'll let you go,"

"So... What will happen to me, if you treat me like this in public, it's no different from you releasing the pictures."

Perth started kissing Chimon'ss neck and mumbled...

"I'll act like normal at school, I won't approach you, I won't make people look down on you, but you have to stop bullying me at school, I don't like it."

"Mmmm." Moaned Chimon as Perth continue to kiss and nibble on his neck.

"You also have to come to me when I call for you. Can you do that?"

"Yes. Thank you." Chimon whispered. He did not know that there's still a way to survive this. He is already stuck between a rock and a hard place so this is the best thing that he can do.

Perth wanted to take Chimon again but felt pitty for him since he was really rough last night and they did have to go to the university today.

They took a shower together and Perth used Chimon's clothes. Before heading out of the house Perth made Chimon kiss him again, Chimon would not admit it, but he likes the kisses that they share, it's better than the kisses he ever had with his past flings.

Chimon was with his group of friends smoking at the deserted part of the school yard. AJ's arms are wrapped around Chimon's shoulder. Perth was tasked to throw away the garbage and unluckily for bitch, it's in the same place.

Perth's eyes were enlarged with anger when he saw Chimon with AJ. Chimon saw the look Perth was giving him. The rest of the group spotted Perth and immediately pulled Perth over. Chimon's eyes grew wide, he did not know what to do and how to act.

"Look who we have here, it's the freak!" AJ said to Chimon.

Perth did not speak, he also did not pull away like he normally does. He just stood still.

"Uh, guys let's go, I'm hungry." Chimon said.

"But..."

"Well I'm going." Chimon again said. AJ looked at Chimon but instead of following Chimon he punched Perth's face then pushed him to the ground.

Chimon ran over to stop AJ but before he managed to clingy to AJ, AJ and the rest was already kicking Perth.

"Enough! Who told you guys that you can attack without me saying so!' Yelled Chimon. He wanted to help Perth but got scared when Perth looked at him with dead eyes.

Perth stood up, looked at them then Chimon.

"I'm going." Was what Perth said.

No one understood why Perth said that but Chimon knows that Perth was talking to him.

Chimon was sending messages to  Perth, having exchanged numbers before they went to the university.

[Chimonac] Hey, where are you? Let's meet.

...

[Chimonac] Don't ignore me.

....

[Chimonac] I'm in pain, my ass hurts when I move, I can't run around the campus to look for you, can't you just come to me?

[Perthppe] Where are you?

[Chimon] Car park.

...