Prologue

It's crazy to think how something can entirely vanish in the blink of an eye.

There was once, not very long ago, a planet named Lorien. It was a few galaxies down from Earth, and it was absolutely breathtaking. Luscious greenery, jungles, and flower fields, bright blue crystalline water, and beautiful blue Loralite rocks and stones. There were chimaera, aka shape shifting animals, filling the landscape with unique life.

Along with all of that, there were the people. They looked like people from Earth, but they weren't of course. There were protectors, called Cêpan, and then  those who possessed special supernatural powers. There were those who could turn invisible, those who could control the elements of nature, those who could fly, and many other powers. The people of Lorien lived in harmony with one another, ruled by a counsel of 10 elders who took care of their people.

But, in this same galaxy, was a planet named Mogadore, home to the Mogadorians. These aliens were greedy, vicious, and would destroy anything that got in the way of their Mogadorian progress. Their ruler, Setrakus Ra, destroyed their planet, and when there were no resources left to give him power, he turned to Lorien.

The Mogadorians destroyed that beautiful planet, leaving no survivors, and no wildlife, nothing. All destroyed.

except for a few... there were numbers 1-9 protected by a charm that made sure they couldn't be killed out of order, and they all had one Cêpan to protect them. They left in a ship headed to Earth, the closest planet with life. They didn't know, but a second ship also left the day of the war.

This ship contained one gifted girl who wasn't under the charm, but still had powers, which are called legacies. She also had a guardian, and then there were chimaera on the ship too. There was also another girl, who was a secret. She was under the charm as well, and kept secret so that if all went to hell, she would be able to maybe make a difference. The Mogadorians only knew about 1-9, so if they didn't know about her, she couldn't be killed. Also, the other girl not under the charm could help as well.

These ships headed to earth, and then they hid there until the Mogs figured out where they went. They killed 1-3, and now only 4-11 kids are left. Thats where the real story begins.