Meeting

Kartika's POV

Did you ever feel like you are literally on the cloud nine? Like you literally have achieved something big in your life and you are the happiest person in the world. The excitement, the craziness, the butterflies in stomach, everything you feel for the moment that's exactly what I am feeling today since morning. From the 20 years today is the day when finally my wish is granted and my Agastya will come today. Papa and Viraaj Bhai went to airport to pick them up you know Oh God!!!

Isn't time going a bit too slow today?

I can't wait anymore.

"Kittu chal ready ho ja gurudware Jana hai" maa called out.

(Kittu get ready we have to go Gurudwara)

"Yes mom just 10 minutes"

I quickly jump from bed and run towards bathroom took a shower and came out freshing out. I selected the dress from wardrobe and wore it.
I wore my jhumka(earrings), koal in my eyes and a lipgloss on lips.

When I came downstairs I saw maa talking on phone with papa. My heart suddenly starts beating as I made approach towards her.

"Haa haa aap log sambhal kar aayega" she cut the call.

(Ohk ohk come back safely)

"What happened mom?" I asked.

"Oh Kittu your papa and Viraaj is coming with Agastya's family it will take time a little.Let's go we are getting late. We have to come back too remember we have invited them at the dinner." Maa replied.

I nodded my head but inside my heart was thumbing louder than usual. My mind was internally screaming. Ohk ohk calm down you crazy woman.

Reaching Gurudwara, I asked maa to go forward as I will come after parking the activa. When I was parking suddenly my activa got disbalance and it collided with a car making it a big scratch on it. I gasped loudly looking at the big mess I created.

Oh God ab yahi hona baki tha!!

The car was looking so expensive oh God I have to run before someone see me. I hurriedly parked my activa and turned around to go there comes a voice from behind. A manly voice. Hayee rabba!!

"Hey stop"

I bit my lips feeling nervous and was fidgeting my fingers. Baba ji aaj bacha lo agli baar se nahi hoga please. Bhag ja kittu kuch nahi hoga. I started moving forward but again this time more louder.

"I told you to stop" I could hear his voice from behind more closely.

"Turn around" The voice came again.

I started panicking like seriously this is what needed from all. Today was so special day and this is how I ruined it. I bit my fingers nervously how will I face him? Mumma !! I cried internally.

"I said turn around you little girl" The voice came more angrily.

I took a deep breath. Now whatever will happen we will see Kittu come on. You can do it. I turned around while looking down to look at his shoes. This shoes are looking so good.

"Did you scratched my car?" He asked.

I looked above to see the oh so heavenly handsome man. There was no denying that the handsome man was charming.The handsome man was captivating, and no one could deny it. Every passerby gasped at his beauty. His sharp jawlines, fair skin with little beard however,he could stand out in a crowd, which was mostly due to his way of carrying himself. Above all was his frame and his stature. He was extremely muscular, with biceps. I could assume the abs which was hidden in that white shirt of him.His unfathomable, golden brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with his light toned face. His eyes were as deep and expressive, where you could get lost if you stared long enough. His face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words. He was perhaps, just one in a million, who was "nothing special, but all the same unique".