Respect

Author's POV

Amidst the chaos, Roohi excused herself and headed to her room to use the restroom. Distracted by her phone, she walked down the corridor, suddenly, someone forcefully pulled her into a room, leaving her shocked and chilled to the bone. Before she could react, the person clasped their palm over her mouth.

Roohi's eyes locked onto the person, her expression horrified. She was shocked and extremely horrified seeing the familiar face.He smirked,his eyes gleaming with malice.

"You?" Roohi asked with disbelief.

"Yes, baby girl, missed me?"He traced his finger around her face, but she jerked his hand away, anger blazing in her eyes.

"Don't dare touch me!"she spat.

He laughed maniacally, shaking his head. "You've become quite vocal, baby girl. Did you forget?"

Roohi gulped, her throat constricting as tears threatened to spill. She loathed him, his presence repulsing her.

'Leave or i will call everyone."she glared, venom in her voice.

Undeterred, he smirked, his gaze roving over her. ''You look so fucking hot baby"

"I'm warning you for the last time: leave!" Roohi's voice trembled. The way his eyes roam around her making her so disgusted by her presence. The mere thought of him and her being alone in room shuddered her to the core. Her eyes filled with tears as she looked at him with fear.

"Aww baby so silly, Who'll hear your screams over the music, baby? Now, Come to Daddy." He stepped forward, arms open.

Roohi stepped back, horror-stricken. Tears streamed down her face. "What do you want? Please, go away."

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh baby, you are literally so innocent. I do want you. I want every inch of you. Ughh I can't wait." His every word was making her puke on him. He is a bastard, a biggest son of bitch.

"Oh, baby girl, don't cry. We'll make it quick. No one will know. I promise you'll enjoy it."His words sent shivers down her spine.

He cornered her, grasping her face. "Kiss me, come on"

Roohi widened her eyes, fear engulfing her. With a surge of adrenaline, she kneed him in the groin and pushed him away.

As she tried to flee, he seized her hair, pulling her back.

"Ahhh, please leave" she cried in pain.

"Ughhhhh, How dare you? You are literally trying to get on my nerves. Now I will teach you a lesson in my own way." He pulled her more harshly by hair.

'No, please! Leave me!' Roohi begged, tears streaming down.

She was struggling to break free from the man's relentless grasp. Despite her repeated attempts to wrestle her hand away, he tightened his grip, his fingers digging deeper into her skin.

The more she tried to pull her hand away, the firmer he held it, his grip leaving a painful, dark bruise on her skin.

She scratched his forearms and he angrily tore her side of dress, exposing her.

Roohi froze, paralyzed with fear. He laughed maniacally, tears trailing down her cheeks. He again tore the right side of her dress making her more vulnerable with the fear.

On her birthday, while ago she was so happy with her family and now she was trapped, helpless, and terrified in this situation. When a girl faces harrasment and assault, society only find the fault in her, not the predator. And this is the most degraded mindset of this society - that she's a girl, whether she wears short clothes, returns home late at night, or works late shifts. If a man's desires are stirred, he can force himself on her, do whatever he wants, simply because he's a man and she's a woman. This society's thinking is utterly flawed, and it will never change, never!!