A GOLDEN CROWN

KING'S LANDING-NED'S CHAMBERS

Ned is lying in his bed and wakes up seeing Robert, Rickard, and Cersei standing at the foot of his bed

Ned: Your pardon, your Grace. I would rise, but -

He tries to rise, but Rickard places his hand on his chest stopping him

Rickard: Don't try to stand.

Cersei: Do you know what your wife has done?

Ned: She did nothing I did not command.

Robert: Who'd have thought she had it in her?

Cersei: [harshly] By what right dare you lay hands on my blood?

Rickard: I am the King's Hand

Cersei: Was the King's Hand

Rickard: We were only trying to keep the peace.

Cersei: You shall now be held accountable - !

Robert: [annoyed] Oh, will both of you shut your mouths?!

Rickard and Cersei glares at each other.

Robert: Catelyn will release Tyrion, and you'll make your peace with Jaime.

Ned: He butchered our men!

Cersei smirks.

Cersei: Lord Grimes and Lord Stark was returning drunk from a brothel when their men attacked Jaime.

Rickard: Shush it, woman!

Ned: Jaime has fled the city. Give me leave to bring him back to justice.

Cersei moves her glare to Robert

Cersei: [angry] I took you for a king!

Robert: Hold your tongue....

Cersei: They attacked my brother and abducted the other. I should wear the armor, and you the gown.

Robert turns to her and hits her in the face hard. Ned and Rickard looks shocked. Cersei looks up, and we see that the strike has left a large bruise on her cheek. She glares at Robert defiantly.

Cersei: I shall wear this like a badge of honor.

Robert: Wear it in silence or I'll honor you again.

Cersei angrily glares at them, then promptly leaves the room, slamming the door shut behind her.

She turns seeing Vivian smirking at her, Cersei narrows her eyes glaring at him before marching past her

Vivian: So that's a no on you between my legs then, "my queen"?

Cersei looks over her shoulder glaring at her and continues storming away.

Cersei: My chambers. Now!

ALISSA'S CHAMBERS

Alissa is sitting on her bed, eye brimmed up with tears, sobbing while Simon sits down beside her wrapping his arm around her shoulders pulling her into his embrace

Alissa: Where did my father go?

Simon: I don't know, Alissa. Perhaps he went to find Tyrion. Robert is in debt to my bloody father. I don't know what happened between your father, Lord Grimes and Lord Stark. Nothing good will come out of this.

He stands up and pours himself a glass of wine

Simon: I never loved my father or sister. A sad thing for a man to admit but it's the truth. I do love my brothers, that much I do know. I love you. I love Myrcella and Tommen.