THE OLD GODS AND THE NEW GODS

KING'S LANDING

Myrcella is sitting in a boat being pushed out to the sea.

High Septon: May the Seven guide the princess on her journey. May the Mother give her health. May the crone give her wisdom. May the warrior give her courage.

Cersei, Simon, and Tyrion watches the boat sail away from the shoreline.

Cersei: One day I pray you love someone. I pray you love her so much, when you close your eyes, you see her face. I want that for the both of you. I want you to know what it's like to love someone, to truly love someone. Before I take her from you.

Tyrion and Simon turns to face her as Cersei continues to look straight ahead. Simon clenches hi jaw glaring at her then walks away.

Joffrey, Sansa, Tommen, Alissa, and Theodore are watching in the crowd. Tommen is crying.

Joffrey: You sound like a little cat mewling for his mother. Princes don't cry.

Alissa: I saw you cry.

Joffrey: Did you say something, bastard?

Sansa: My little brother cried when I left Winterfell.

Joffrey: So?

Sansa: It seems a normal thing.

Joffrey: Is your little brother a prince?

Sansa: No.

Joffrey: Not really relevant then, is it? Come, dog.

He walks away followed by Sandor. They walk past Cersei who continues looking at the boat.

As the boat sails out of view, a hooded man nods his head to the others

Siddiq: We're clear

Myrcella frowns confused as the people in the boat pulls down their hoods revealing Siddiq and Rickar.

Myrcella: Rickar? What are you doing here?

Rickar: You're not going to Dorne, my Princess.

Myrcella: What are you talking about?

Siddiq: We are taking you to Highburn

Myrcella's eyes lights up when she realizes the truth

Mrycella: You're my betrothed?

Rickar: Hope I'm worthy of you, my lady?

Myrcella: You are more then worth it.

She leans closer giving him a peck on the cheek. Rickar's eyes widens and his face lights up a bright shade of red.

STREET

Joffrey is walking through the crowd with his Kingsguard. Tyrion, Simon, and Tommen are with him.

Tyrion: Get the Prince back to the Keep now.

Guar: Yes, my lord. Come, quickly.

Some of the guards Tommen away.

Woman: Please, Your Grace, give us some food!

Man: Bread, Your Grace, please!

Joffrey is suddenly hit in the face with a mudball. He groans and doubles over. The Hound and the other Kingsguard draw their swords to defend the king.

Joffrey: Who threw that? I want the man who threw that. Find who did that and bring him to me!

The Hound holds Joffrey back.

The Kingsguard pushes into the crowd as the people begins screaming.

Joffrey: Just kill them! Kill them all!