Kimberly Harding

Name: Kimberly Harding

Nickname: Kim

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Straight

Love interest: Sodapop Curtis or Steve Randle

Soc, greaser, or neither: Soc

Appearance:

Likes: Cheerleading, barrel racing, music, animals, cruising around in a car, drawing

Dislikes: Rude Socs, David, Her parents arguing, alcohol, gangs, rude greasers

Personality: Kimberly is more of the quiet type usually keeping to herself. Around her friends however she can be rather chatty and likes to talk about all sorts of things. She is also rather energetic doing things she likes like Barrel racing and cheerleading. She usually is mostly quiet around people she doesn't know well or those she's nervous around.

Family:
Mother- Lisa Harding
Father- Michael Harding

Friends:
Cherry
Marcia
Sodapop Curtis
Steve Randle
Darry Curtis
Ponyboy Curtis
Johnny Cade

Neutral:
Two-Bit Matthews
Dallas Winston
Tim Shepherd

Enemies:
Curly Shepherd
Bob Sheldon
David(when they break up)

Backstory: Basically to sum it up she's lived in Tulsa, Oklahoma most of her life. She has a good amount of money being a Soc but her life isn't all so wonderful. Her parents argue a lot and it's only gotten worse after her mother figured out her father had an affair. The two of them decided to stay together cause her mom doesn't have enough money to live on her own but it's overall a toxic environment which Kimberly doesn't like to stay around. She also started dating David her freshman year of highschool but that's also not going too well. David is friends with Bob and Randy so he usually goes drinking with them or gangs up on Greasers which she isn't a fan of. She's too nervous to tell him off though usually having Cherry and Marcia do it for her.