Chapter 1

July 15th-

I've only just arrived at Grimmauld place from Durmstrang, via Apparition, unfortunately, I'm faced with Albus Dumbledore. Who's looking at me in disapproval, no doubt believing I apparated illegally.

"Problem?" I ask in amusement.

"Yes, you're breaking the law. In a very dangerous way, I might add." Dumbledore says with a tone of disapproval.

"Well, as you can see Dumbles I'm highly skilled at the apparition, the faint popping should prove that. Now, to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?" I say in obvious annoyance.

"Voldemort is back. I'm re-establishing the Order of the Phoenix, Sirius gave me his blessing to Grimmauld place as a base for the order." Dumbles inform me, with his own tone of annoyance. He should be used to my rebellious attitude.

"Why to bother?" I ask in true confusion. "You're too blinded by your own self-righteousness to kill enemy combatants. If Voldemort has truly returned, he'll free his most loyal from Azkaban. You'll recapture, he'll free them. Then repeat, repeatedly." I inform him to his shock and anger.

"I won't resort to killing! Some of them can be saved, to kill them is to deny them that chance." Dumbledore says angrily, no doubt believing I'm in the wrong here.

"By killing them, you're denying them the chance to murder and rape. I'm all for second chances, but not at the risk of others. By killing them, your saving innocents, the Death Eaters have chosen their path, the innocents have chosen theirs. Save the ones who want to be either a force for good or at least neutral." I say to Dumbledore, with obvious disdain for him. "Anyway, keep your merry band of naive idiots out of my room, and research areas. I'm completing my fourth mastery in Alchemy through self-study while training in wandless magic. In addition to refining my knowledge of History of Magic, before pursuing an eventual mastery in that." I say coldly. Mentioning the two dangerous subjects to intimidate him into compliance, before walking to my room.

I encounter Sirius exiting his bedroom, he looks nervous when he see's me.

"Hey, Sirius. Just heard about Moldyshorts and the Order of the Fried Turkey." I say to Sirius' amusement. "I'm not mad, just keep them out of my room and research areas. I'm gonna be studying dangerous subjects."

"Done. What subjects will you be studying, though? And did you pass your mastery test, for Transfiguration?" Sirius asks.

"I'll attain my mastery in Alchemy through self-study. I'll be studying wandless magic, Alchemy, and more Dark Magic." I inform him, Sirius makes a face when I mention Dark Magic but doesn't say anything. "Yes, I passed my mastery test. With distinction." I say after making him wait impatiently.

"Good. I'm proud of you Harry." Sirius says with a smile, I hug him.

"So. How did everyone find out about Voldemorts return?" I ask after we separate.

"Justin," Sirius says nervously. Referring to my near identical twin brother.

"Well, that makes the story dubious. Did he provide a Pensieve memory or evidence? Because my brother does have a tendency to lie, or exaggerate." I say in slight amusement. Justin is a fame whore, git, and idiot. For some reason, James always favored him, mother always favored me, at least a tiny bit more. Though my desire to attend Durmstrang destroyed my relationship with both.