Chapter 3

August 12th, 1995

It's finally the day for Justin's hearing. Naturally, the Ginger Army uses that as an excuse to come to Grimmauld Place. What part of Order related issues do the morons not understand? At least they have been ignoring me, I just wish there were fewer people in the house, so I can sneak out more easily. Of course, we'll be making sure they don't overstay their welcome.

"Well. I'm done eating." I say, before, rising from my seat at breakfast. "Gonna go study Alchemy," I say, before, beginning walk out of the dining room.

"Be careful!" Sirius calls out, getting annoyed looks from the Weasleys for his loudness.

"I will," I say, loudly enough for him to hear me. I begin walking to my room while thinking. Nine days ago, I began inspecting the dark and cursed objects, I found a locket that once belonged to Salazar Slytherin. It was a Horcrux. So I used a powerful spell that destroys souls, including fragments of them, to convert that into magical strength. My power grew considerably, that's when I decided to destroy the rest of the Horcruxes. Albeit in shielded locations, in which Voldemort can presumably not detect occurrences in. Locations I've imbued every protection I can in.

I arrive at my room and enter. I quickly gather up my gear and disapparate out.

I arrive at Little Hangleton, near the old Gaunt Shack. I briskly walk towards the shack, deactivating the pitiful defenses placed around it, leaving the Muggle-repelling charms. I enter the shack and quickly peel the rotting floor boards away. I open up the gold box and levitate the ring out. Then quickly remove the curses on the ring with the Elder Wand, then check the ring to verify they were removed. They were, so then I made a duplicate, complete with a withering curse, and a compulsion to put it on, before returning it to the gold box, which I also put an impotence, and sterility curse on.

I then exit the Shack, while reapplying the defenses myself, including a few surprises. Then I decide to destroy the Horcrux before going after another easy one, I disapparate back home. When I arrive I promptly aim the Elder Wand at the ring.

"Animus Reddo Invalesco," I say calmly, with an undertone of nervousness. I see the energy from the Horcrux leave, then fly into me, and damn does it feel good. I feel my power grow incredible amounts, at least a 30% power boost. Which is slightly more than what I got last time, souls are such massive sources of magical power. I decide it's time to go after the Diadem next. Normally I wouldn't be able to sneak into Hogwarts, but Kreacher can bypass those defences as a House-elf.

"Kreacher!" I call out, he arrives a few moments later. "I need you to take me to Hogwarts, using your House-elf magic. Preferably without being seen. The work I'm doing is secretive."

"Any particular part of the castle, master Harry?" Kreacher asks, giving me an idea.

"Yes. I'll show you with Legilimency. Look me in the eyes." I say, gratefully. Kreacher obeys, and I show him the area outside the Room of Requirement, using my Legilimency.

"I can take you there," Kreacher informs me, with confidence.

"Okay. I'll disguise us, so we can't be recognised. I'm sure the portraits would inform people of our actions. Remember not to use names while were there." I say, before casting spells on Kreacher, then pulling on my mask. I offer him my arm, he takes it and disapparates us.

We arrive in front of the Tapestry. I begin pacing back and forth, while thinking of the room with hidden things, and not wanting to be caught, or disturbed. The third time, I come back in front of the room, the door appears. I quickly enter and motion for Kreacher to do the same. I walk directly to where the diadem last was, and store it. I decide to search the room for other valuable stuff.