1

I sat in my class, surrounded by morons. There's still a few months until the U.A entrance exams.

While I had given up with dreaming of becoming like the heroes who flaunted their quirks on the field, I still wished to be a hero, not like those who posed in front of the camera, but in another form.

So I've decided to aim for the U.A support course.

I planned on keeping it quiet, but life had other plans.

The teacher waltzed into the room talking about our futures and after Bakugo announced he was aiming for the top, my teacher decided to add that I too was aiming for U.A to the entire class.

Maybe I shouldn't have written that down...
But what if it was an important notice?

"You're also going to U.A aren't you Midoriya?"
There was a moment of silence, they all took but a single look at me, all before erupting into bursts of laughter and shrieks.

At first glance they'd seem harmless, friendly even.

But behind their eyes was nothing but malice and hatred.

I tried to shrink into my chair, I wanted nothing more than to vanish all together.

"Huh? Midoriya?! No way!"

"That quirkless freak?"

"Good grades alone can't get you into the hero program everybody knows that!"

Their mockery continued, endlessly echoing in my mind.
It was loud.

The class delved deeper into chaos, so I tried to break it,
"Th-that's not necessarily true! S-sure, th-there's no precedent, b-but...",
only for my words to flimsily stumbled out of my mouth and for their ridicule to increase.

Boom

I was cut off with a blast to the face, the teacher took this as their cue and turned a blind eye, acting as if ever was normal.

B̺̜̤̖ͥ͆ͪ̎͡ę̤͔̈́͊c̍̓̂̄҉̹̺̮a̛̝̣͉̟̘̼̱͖̔̆ų̲̱͐̓̑ͦș̗̰̰̠̰̤̻ͫ̒͠e͉̫͕̲̍͐̍͠ ̧͈̱͓̥̣̥̒i̳̟͕͓͛̊̏͞ṯ̳͙̪̤͖̻̐̑͞ ̘̙̖̹͔̤̟̱͐ͦͬ̌͞w̑҉̣̯͚͉̠̗̹a̶̤̦̖̹͆̃͋s̸͍̟̹͕̤̙̐.̘̰̥͖̘̠̦̂̒͢

"Oh, C'mon Deku! Forget The Useless Quirks! YOU'RE TOTALLY QUIRKLESS, And You Think You Can Rub Shoulders With ME!?"

K̳̝̭̞̳̗͊͑͟a̪̥̝̼̬̬̙ͨ̋̈̍͡c̟̮̖ͮ͘h̵͙̣̲̟͈̖̅̚ͅa̢͔͕͚̜̜ͤa̢̺̠͓̩̹̰͎̝͋͒̀n̟̹̰͉̦̝̬ͦ̓ͯ̚͘ was mad, there was no stopping him at this point.

Life really h͚̭̪͉̤͉̲̭ͯͩ͛̓́a̵̖̝̭̪͔͊ͨͫt̷̘̟̞͓͒̉ͭ̍e̛̠͖̓̒d̗̪͔̩̭ͫ͢ͅ loved Izuku.
Izuku also really h͚̭̪͉̤͉̲̭ͯͩ͛̓́a̵̖̝̭̪͔͊ͨͫt̷̘̟̞͓͒̉ͭ̍e̛̠͖̓̒d̗̪͔̩̭ͫ͢ͅ loved life.

I mean who would want to rub shoulders with a dandelion? Let alone one with a superior complex?

I giggled at the stray thought.
Bad move.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU LAUGHING AT DEKU?"
The dandelion grabbed me from the collar of my shirt.
"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?! HAH?"

To call it mad would be an understatement.

"WHAT?! You think you can be a better hero than me you quirkless-"

He thinks I want to be a hero?
HAH
And he think I'd be a weak one as well?

"Pfft-"

"WHAT WAS THAT"
The dandelion pulled me towards him.

"You- pfft- think I want to be a hero?!"

"YOU THINK I'M A JOKE? HAH!?"
The Pomeranian roared,
Though in opinion more like barked.

I couldn't help it as my next few words slipped out of my mouth.

"Heroes... what a joke."
I muttered quietly.

So quietly that a certain ash blonde thought he imagined it.

Only when he turned his attention back,
Deku already had a smile plastered on his face.

Maybe my quirk really is affecting my hearing...
I might go deaf before I turn twenty.

AN

...
Uhhhh remember that fiery passion?
Yeah so basically
💧 🪣
💦
🔥

:)
:,)

Yeah no I've been stressed I'm like 2-3 weeks behind on several subjects at the moment :)

ANYWAYS ENOUGH ABT ME
POSITIVE VIBES GUYS!
GOT A WEEK BEFORE HIATUS TO FOCUS ON STUDIES!
THIS IS ABT 500 WORDS!
YAY?

STAY HEALTHY
EAT FOOD
DRINK WATER
SLEEP.

YOUR LAZY CAT LOVING AUTHOR SAN OUT-
ƪ˘)ʃʅ)ʃƪ˘)ʃ(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ