chapter 29 : snatch ...

Tyler pov :

Iam in my office working on the old case ...according to the evidence collected ...that day ..my lord took my gun and shot someone ..because the bullet we got from my little pie's body was a different one ...also the bullet which was found in my lord's body wasn't Alex's too ...

I caught my head in frustration...how could I make a big mistake ?... Shit !..how can I miss this evidence ?...I was an idiot to blame my brother !!..iam really a terrible brother ...I have never taken his side from the start ...i controlled my racing heart ...it's beating so fast ..

it's beating so fast

i ..I..hurt him so bad ! ....( sob )... I..i wasn't there beside him when he needed me ...( sob )..i hate myself more the more I realise how much I hurt my brother ...i blamed him for killing his own love!!...

Such a heartless brother iam ...I wiped my tears ...I should apologize to him .. It seems like someone planned all of this ...to separate me and ae ...I finished my work ..I took my bike and started heading to my brother ..I should apologise to him as soon as possible...I don't want him to forgive me ..b..because I don't deserve his forgiveness too...it's just that ..I will try my best to be a good brother to him ...

I stopped my bike suddenly when I saw khushi with some other people...w..why is she crying ?...they aren't Ae's men ...I went to them and pointed my gun at them ....

I went to them and pointed my gun at them

Tyler - give me the kid ...I will let you go ...

Khushi - uncle ty ~~~

I threw my gun at him and took khushi into my arms ...I started fighting with them ...i kicked them both and they fell to the floor coughing blood ..I took my gun and put in my waist ...I sat on the nearby bench and checked her ...

Tyler - are you hurt ?... Hmm ?...

She shook her head crying....i wiped her tears and smiled ..

Tyler - who were they ?...why are you here ?...

Khushi - i..I wanted to buy meds for momma...( sob )... T..they came and tried to take me away ...

I wiped her tears and arranged her hair neatly ...i hugged her gently ...i caressed her hair ..