chapter 30 : oops..

Peter pov :

I used my magic and lifted the objects ...i placed them back slowly and sighed heavily ...finally I got a grip on my magic ...i started practicing my reverse black magic too ..I am sure it was Harry who killed us again ....wait ..that poison back in the war ..all of our soldiers got under black magic ...that much black energy....I saved them but ...was he the one who used black magic on them ??... Shit !!.. only he was missing during the war ....

This asshole practiced black magic ?

This asshole practiced black magic ?... I gasped in shock realising his movements ... He could have easily killed me with his black magic when I was park because I didn't remember anything back then ...but why did he portrayed it as that my ae and brother shot each other ?... Wait ...wait ...brother said brother in law blamed my ae for killing us ...maybe it's intentional ... He knows my ae and brother in law are powerful and strong ...they can do anything if they work as one ... Wasn't my ae who killed his brother and brother in law was the one who killed his mother ...

It all makes sense now ...my ae and brother in law both hurt him ..he must have thought of revenge ...was that why he poisoned us during the war ?...i chuckled to myself realising how dumb i was ...I checked the sweets for black magic but not poison !... Arghh...I was so dumb ...

He came after my brother when he was tharn too .... Yeah ..but brother in law and brother got married soon ..I have to think ...why did he kill my brother again ?... He should kill brother in law in that case if he wants to get my brother ...

Oh shit ...how can I forget ?... He has a psycho brother with him ...my ae tortured his brother again when he kidnapped me back in the college ...yeah ..maybe he was supposed to kill my ae ...and i came in between ...and when this asshole brother henry saw it and killed my brother in anger ....this whole shit of performance..they showed to brother in law !...

Maybe they wasn't dead and escaped after getting shot

Maybe they wasn't dead and escaped after getting shot ...maybe that's why brother in law didn't get any evidence ...i clenched my fist in anger !!.. that henry ... separated my ae and brother in law successfully ...i should kill him first ...

I sighed heavily and went downstairs...ae came in worry with khushi in her arms ....why is he looking so worried ?...he sat with khushi in her arms on the couch...i went to them and sat beside them ...