CHaPtER FoUR

A/n: soz for the self harm, and bunch of typos. I can't type so please be patient!! Also, acts of self harm mentioned in almost every chapter from now on...and the pic is totally relevant, I promise. And yes Ik, AHS. Evan Petersssss ♡♡♡

Mani's POV

If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see;

You can find out firsthand what it's like to be me...

I felt hot water beat down on me, and heard choked sobs. I tried to open my eyes but couldn't.

"Please, please wake up. We can pretend none of that ever happened...we can get up, dry off, and play Twister, just like we planned. Later we can go to bed, and sleep together. We can wake up in the morning and get breakfast if you want, but please wake up," Michael's angelic voice cried. He was holding me, and was crying into the crook of my neck.

"Mhm," Was all I could get out, because my lungs were weak.

"M-Mani? Are you awake? Please be awake, please," Michael sobbed.

I took all of my energy and opened one eye. Michael and I were fully clothed, and were sitting in a bathtub. I guess he panicked...or something.

I looked down at my hand. It was bleeding all over, and had four points where the blade had dug in. "Fuck," I said, and Michael looked down at me and smiled.

"Thank fucking god you're okay. What happened when you were alone in here?" Michael hugged me even tighter.

"I...I don't know...T-that hasn't happened since my dad died..." I felt tears trickling down my face. "I'm alright...let's just go dry off,"

What was happening to me??