ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6

DEEPAK'S POV

I've heard people say that the more you like someone, the more you think they are beautiful even if you didn't think so in the beginning but it wasn't the case for me. She was beautiful to me the first time I saw her. As lovely as the moon or more than the flowers. She is the embodiment of beauty. Everything about her just makes my heart beat faster. Jhanvi what have you done to me at this rate I'm going to be diagnosed with a heart disease because of you. Well, I wouldn't mind that though.

Today is the farewell day, days are running like Rajdhani Express. I'm here now waiting with Devansh for Srisha and Jhanvi. Obviously, I don't to miss how she looks in the saree. She looks beautiful even in uniform. Get a grip, Deepak.

She walked in and mai mar gaya. ( I died)

She was wearing the exact saree I had chosen for her. Her hair was open done in beautiful curly. A light brown nudist lipstick on her lips with a bindi. At this point, I'm jealous of everyone who's looking at her. She's looking like an art and it was hard for me to take my eyes off her.

She came and stood near me and she smelled of flowers and not in this lifetime will I be able to forget her scent.

"You guys look totally different", Devansh commented.

"Like what", Jhanvi asked.

"Like aunties", he chuckled and she hit him.

"Leave Jhanvi come Deepak let's get going", Srisha added.

"Don't forget me I'm also a part of your gang", Devansh ran behind us.

The school was beautifully decorated and everyone was dressed in colorful. Juniors giving their performances reminds us that this is goodbye to us. The only thing that occupied my mind was how am I supposed to join the same college as her when we were in different streams. Should I just change my stream and start studying maths? 

I was preoccupied with my thoughts when the same girl who gave me a love letter came to me.

"Bhaiya sindu ma'am is calling you", she said.

"Bhaiya?? She called him bhaiya?", Devansh shouted in the background.

I headed towards the music room where she was.

"So are you ready?", She asked.

"More than ready ma'am", I said.

"Okay then next is your performance", she said.

"Alright ma'am", I took my guitar and headed towards the stage.

The previous performance was over and students climbed down the stage.

"So now we have everyone's favorite senior giving a special performance just for us", the anchor said.

When the hell did I become the favorite senior?

All the students shouted in excitement.

I sat down on the stool with my guitar and the mic.

"Hello everyone I'm Deepak Khanna from 12B and today-"

"won't you tell us who's the mysterious girl", someone from the audience shouted.

"Okay Okay first lemme sing then maybe I'll tell you"

They exclaimed in excitement shouting my name.

I took a deep breath my hands on the guitar strings and I started.

Ishq ki saazishein
Ishq ki baaziyan
Haaraa Main khel ke Do dilon ka juaa

Those evil games of love,
Those bets of love,
I've lost after playing A gamble of two hearts..