ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2

JHANVI'S POV

You only like guys you don't have a chance with, because you're scared.

I feel I'm being stalked for real. I feel as if someone is eyeing me or probably someone likes me maybe cuz I receive chocolates every other day under my desk. I have no idea what are the intentions of the person who's keeping them there so I never ate them and threw them in the dustbin. But the weird part is the chocolates have something in common that is they all come with a thank you note. Why would someone wants to thank me and for what reason? This is so creepy.

It's been almost a week and everything seems strange. Srisha is acting weirder than usual and I've been receiving thank-you gifts for obviously no reason.

After keeping my bag I went and looked for Siya. She was sitting and chatting with two guys which was very much unusual of her. As far as I've known her she doesn't speak to anybody unless they speak to her first and she usually doesn't respond to guys even if they speak first as if she has some kind of hatred towards men. This is just my guess I haven't actually talked to her about this topic ever.

I went ahead and sat near her as usual.

"Heyy", I said.

"Hii", the three said altogether.

"Are you guys having some group discussion or anything? If yes then I won't be disturbing you I'll just leave"

"No, it's alright we aren't having any group discussion just casual conversations", an unknown face said.

"Who's he?", I asked looking at Devansh and Srisha.

"Oh he's our new classmate", Srisha said.

"He just joined a few days back", Devansh added.

"Okay Cool", I said and looked at him.

"Let me introduce myself, Hi I'm Deepak Khanna", he said extending his hand for a handshake.

"Okay", I said giving him a fast handshake and taking back my hand and found all three giving me a strange look.

"She's Jhanvi from 12A", Srisha said to him.

"Was I supposed to introduce myself back?", I asked looking at Srisha.

Srisha gave me a "don't act like a dumb person" look.

"I'm Jhanvi Singh from 12A", I said looking at him and forcing a smile.

"She's just shy.", Srisha said.

"Shy my foot. She's the coolest person in our whole batch and a total chatterbox. I've never seen you shy, Jhanvi. Okay Okay, you were shy when we first spoke. I guess you are just awkward around new people probably. Isn't it Srisha?"

"Yas", Srisha added.

Why is this new guy staring at me like this? I feel so weird. I should just leave.

"I just remembered that I have something to do, I'll leave. Bye Bye all", I just panicked and left.

Wait, Was Srisha blushing? I didn't notice properly but I guess she was. Some interesting things are going to happen. I'll just wait for her to tell me. Finally, my friend is finding love. I'm just so happy. Who was it among those two? Was it the new guy? Hell no. I don't think she's someone who is into love-at-first-sight things, I guess it's Devansh. They never got along and yet today they are happily talking to one another. How could I not notice? It is Devansh.

"Get inside Jhanvi", The PT teacher yelled from afar.

I got inside feeling happier than ever.

______