ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

SRISHA'S POV

The moment my eyes landed on him, I knew he was the one. I have never been really interested in boys, but he is magical. He makes me feel seen, heard, and loved.

His voice is mesmerizing, his eyes are mesmerizing-everything about him is just mesmerizing. The first day when he called me from behind, I fell in love with him. The day when he said he likes someone while singing that song, he was looking in my direction. I knew in that moment that he feels the same as me.

I have been meaning to tell Jhanvi about it but couldn't find a perfect opportunity. My mind has been occupied by him. I just want to be with him all the time.

When I found out that he got a love letter, I couldn't help but get frustrated but eased it when he said he's going to reject it, just because of how much he cares about me. He's my only solitude in my dark world. He shines brighter than the sun.

I just have to wait until he confesses and everything will be perfect. I'll let Jhanvi know everything then. My first love, my first boyfriend-my Deepak.

Devansh said, "What are you doing, lovebirds?" looking at Jhanvi and Deepak who were sitting together.

Why is she sitting so close to him? Does Jhanvi like Deepak? No, that can't be possible. She's always annoyed with him, and there's no way she could have a crush on him. Devansh headed towards them, and I followed closely, my heart pounding.

"Who are you calling lovebirds?" Jhanvi said, fanning herself.

Why is she fanning herself, and why is her face red? Is she blushing? Because of what? I looked at Deepak, who was giggling. What were they talking about? I need to know every word. I guess her face is red because of the cold, and it's hot outside-that's why she's fanning herself.

Why am I overthinking so much today? I think because of that love letter thing, I've become sensitive. But why is she so close to him? The thought gnaws at me, making my stomach churn.

"The pair of birds sitting just above your head," Devansh said, pointing at a pair of mynas.

Jhanvi looked up. I didn't care about the birds. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Just talking," Deepak said.

Obviously, he doesn't want me to misunderstand them. I wish I could hear everything they were saying. I'm just waiting for him to confess to me soon. I need him to confess, to end this uncertainty.

I couldn't stop my mind from wandering back to Deepak as we walked to the classroom. Every little interaction felt like a clue, a piece of the puzzle leading up to his confession at our farewell. The thought of it made my heart race.

"What were you guys talking so secretly?", I asked Jhanvi as we walked.

"Nothing much just as usual", She said walking ahead.

What did she mean by that? Were they discussing something important or just making small talk? I shook off the thoughts for now, focusing on our upcoming plans.

"Shall we shop for our farewell saree?" I asked Jhanvi, trying to hide my excitement.

I wanted everything to be perfect, and the saree had to match Deepak's outfit.

Jhanvi looked a bit puzzled.

"We literally have a month, Srisha," she said, her tone practical as always. But for me, it was never too early to start planning something this significant.