ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3

DEEPAK'S POV

So far, I've noticed that she has a boundary. No matter how close she is to someone, she doesn't let anyone cross that boundary. My curiosity is piqued about what lies beyond that boundary. I want to get to know her beyond it.

With only two months left until the board examinations, the teachers came up with an unusual but effective plan for us. They arranged our seating based on our intelligence levels, regardless of which group we belonged to. This brought back memories of middle school, but I never expected it to happen again in high school. The best part is that I get to be in the same class as her.

She was just two seats in front of me and I get to be with her the whole day. I can't describe how happy I am right now.

Devansh came running to me and sat beside me his arm on my shoulder.

"Are the teachers trying to torture us or something?", he cried.

"What happened?", I asked and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"They separated me from you", he stated and I couldn't control my laugh.

"Stop laughing", he hit me."It's all because of Jhanvi", he concluded.

"Mai sun sakti hu tumhe Devansh", she said from her seat.

(I can hear you Devansh)

"Tumhe sunane ke liye bola hai", he said and half-hugged me.

(I said this to make you hear)

She stomped and came and hit him hard.

"Who asked you to fail in English out of all the subjects", she asked.

"I told you I forgot to write and slept in the exam hall", he stated proudly.

"Stop making unnecessary excuses", Srisha added.

"Why are you all scolding me? See Deepak is my only friend here", he said.

"Neend ki goli khaa le aaye the kya uss din", I added

(Did you eat sleeping pills that day?)

"Not you too Deepak. You can't betray me I'm your best friend", he said dramatically and we all laughed.

As we were all laughing, a girl from my class came up to me. "Deepak, Sindhu ma'am is calling you," she said.

"Why would the music teacher want to see you?" Devansh asked, puzzled.

"I have no idea," I replied, shrugging.

"Maybe because you play guitar and sing," Jhanvi suggested.

We all nodded in agreement and I headed towards the music room. When I arrived, Sindhu ma'am greeted me with a warm smile.

"Deepak, I have a special request for you," she began. "I would like you to sing at your farewell."

I was taken aback. "Me? Sing at the farewell?"

"Yes," she affirmed. "You have a beautiful voice. You can choose any song you like and dedicate it to that special girl."

My eyes widened in surprise. "How do you know about that?"

She chuckled. "I know everything. Now, will you do it?"

I hesitated for a moment but then nodded. "Alright, I'll do it."

After Sindhu ma'am revealed that the whole school knew about the mystery girl, I was taken aback. How does she know aboutit and if she knows that means everyone in the school knows.