About Who the Author is-

‒ ‒ ‒

About me...{Updated version}

༆˖࣪ Rissi, a twenty-something ambitious traveler, spent her childhood alone as an old soul, first in literature and later in the real world. She is considered to be a very level-headed, strong-willed individual with a gentle, old soul because she tends to carry a lot of wisdom within.

༆˖࣪ In addition to having a very difficult childhood due to frequent moves between parents and even her own grandparents, Rissi has been writing since she was six or seven years old. However, she didn't know how to read well so her writing skills and grammar weren't the strongest, but that didn't stop Rissi from learning. She didn't become a reader until she was twelve years old as reading wasn't her favorite due to not being able to read well unlike her peers.

༆˖࣪ Rissi was also very unprepared for school in terms of reading, writing, and math so the schools she attended had to teach her everything in one sitting in an attempt to catch up. But her teachers were very impressed with her ability to handle writing and loved doing it.

༆˖࣪ Now in between the many responsibilities of adulthood, she is currently following her dreams of becoming a screenwriter and an advocate for the protection of wildlife, especially wolves, which are her favorite animal. She now works at a coffee shop as a cashier and writes on her spare time, leading to a calm existence.

༆˖࣪ Most people will say Rissi is a well rounded reserved person, but let's face it, until she gets to know you for a while, Rissi can be a fairly loud and annoying gal even though she is mostly shy. If she's not being shy or annoying  you can find her browsing YouTube or playing mobile games on her phone when she's not encircling herself with words and or demands to defend our home we call planet Earth. She likes to read, craft, and crochet as little pastimes.

༆˖࣪ Rissi also aims to fulfill her dream of becoming a resource for writing advice as well as a spokesperson for relationship advice (NOT a licensed professional, seek professional assistance and advice if it's more serious who is licensed and can help) while being an ambassador for the planet she calls home. She wants to join the Wattpad community and contribute to something greater than herself.

༆˖࣪ Even though she is small she sure is mighty with her usage of words with little to no filter she may have. She tends not to have a filter and is not one to keep her ideas to herself when she feels she should be speaking up to defend herself when something is admiss.

༆˖࣪ If you're interested in this quiet writer and user, make sure to follow her as she embarks on her literary career. She has many rants about her love of animals and the environment, and she also spends a lot of time mentoring up-and-coming authors on improving their creative writing skills.

‒ ‒ ‒