My Likes & Dislikes-

‒ ‒ ‒

L I K E S

 ∙ Wolves are Rissi's favorite animal, although she really likes a lot of other creatures as well, she mainly prefers to advocate and be a spokesperson about protecting wolves. She will also advocate to protecting other species as well even insects too. Rissi will occasionally read a good book and write down any absurd ideas that come to mind to make her own story ideas. She also enjoys having extended long naps during the day that could be mistaken for real sleep during the night. Because she's a night owl, she enjoys staying up really late when she should probably be sleeping as she needs to be up for work the next day.

∙ Along with caring for her three heathens aka kitties, who voluntarily join her while she watches videos on YouTube, Rissi equally enjoys watching videos on the platform as well as taking care of her cats. Rissi has a peculiar preference for tasks that most people find unpleasant, such as organizing and cleaning. She finds that having her living place neat and orderly gives her more confidence and makes her happy.

∙ Rissi even enjoys learning more about taking care of the animals that we keep as cherished pets in our homes. She likes to learn how to give them food, clean their home and surroundings, and make sure they have toys and treats to give occasionally, among other things depending on the species. In order to prevent people from spending money on a pet they believe to be "easy" to care for, she also enjoys teaching others how to properly take care of these creatures. No pet is simple to care for, and owners must understand that each animal has demands that must be satisfied in order to guarantee a happy life for the animal.

‒ ‒ ‒

D I S L I K E S

‒ ‒ ‒

∙ Rissi has an expressed strong distaste for animal abuse, educates others on the health and care of animals, and encourages people to purchase from real breeders rather than pet retailers. Additionally, she also detests any form of bullying. She refuses to be a bystander and will speak up if she sees someone being bullied. When someone tries to gaslight, manipulate, or guilt-trip her, she doesn't t like it. She doesn't know why, but she's had so many misfortunes of her own family members abusing her in this way; it traumatized her to the point now when someone from outside of her family does it, it cause her to go into a trauma response so please don't try to abuse her in this way.

‒ ‒ ‒