Why Did I Pick Wattpad?

‒ ‒ ‒

To cut a very lengthy story short as possible, Rissi knew the app before she obtained this particular account. Rissi was a teenager when she began working here. She began using the app for a very short while when she was around seventeen years old, but she didn't stick with it very long because the only times she could use a computer were during school hours, so she gave up trying to use it. Since Rissi was merely a reader at the time, she wasn't doing anything and wasn't overly affected by the incident. Despite this, she would state she thinks she only used the app for three to five months before giving up and leaving.

Rissi returned to the app when she was about to turn eighteen, as there were more opportunities for her to use the app. Before she found the confidence to begin sharing her own writings, which she had saved on some very old Google Docs, she began her life as a reader. Since it would take decades to correct the stories in those documents, they have been removed from her Google storage when she started to lose interest in writing as a new talent came about for Rissi as time passed. Rissi changed directions and began to take on new tasks. She began participating in Awards, serving as a judge, and even creating her own Awards, and being in other people's Awards before some unforeseen circumstances forced her to close her account.

Things in her life grew difficult and she wasn't able to benefit from it as much. This difficult time in her life promoted Rissi to close her account for good. Rissi was quite upset as a result. She sadly lost out on the Awards in which she took part in and was unable to finish her judging or her own Awards. Along with her hard work, Rissi lost a lot of friends who she can no longer find, and she lost very good books that she was only marginally interested in.

Rissi also lucked out on being a resource for other people as she was starting to get into that more and more as she was on the app a second time before she had to leave. Rissi was greatly aided in producing books to aid fellow writers and serving as a resource for anyone seeking writing guidance. 

Although Rissi was gifted at giving writing advice she was also gifted at giving relationship advice to people who needed it, keep in mind that she is not a qualified professional and cannot solve your problems. She forewarned individuals about this as well, and the majority of them heeded her advice and utilized her book to improve both their own behavior and the way they treated others in their relationships. You can understand why it would be somewhat depressing to lose all of that labor after having it all taken away in an instant. You do eventually learn to let go of it and start over, just like Rissi did.

As time passed, Rissi considered using the app once more, but she hadn't had the time or energy to do so until she started to get inspired in writing once more.

Although Rissi had some troubling past events that forced her to close so many accounts down, she assured herself that everything was fine and that the app had changed since she last used it, Rissi wasn't persuaded at first. Before creating her account, Rissi gave it some thought—a few days, maybe even a few weeks before she made her fresh new account. Rissi has been putting in a lot of effort behind the scenes to try and finish a few books before she releases them and tries to attract readers once more.

Rissi is eager to share her opinions, her ideas, and her own experiences. She is anxious to see where it all ends!

‒ ‒ ‒