My Personality-

‒ ‒ ‒

༢  A very gentle young lady who almost loves everyone she meets. Rissi is someone most people will describe as a homebody. She tends to push herself to accomplish things like interacting with people she doesn't like, or dealing with people who also annoy her, but she won't ever show it. When it comes to people, Rissi doesn't know, she tends to be pretty dismissive when she's with people she doesn't know or like.

༢ She tries to challenge herself when she's at work to do better and be better as well as be someone people can rely on and trust. All Rissi's life she has been told she's an old soul. She's naturally extremely spiritual at heart as she practices spiritual beliefs. Rissi is also a very laid-back and easygoing person to be around; she doesn't let things get to her too much, and when they do, she'll get over them eventually. This world is too short to spend it harboring bitterness and holding onto grudges. So Rissi would rather let little thing go rather than fight with a fool. Rissi has a high level of intelligence as well as being pretty witty and wise for her young age.

༢ Rissi is not generally the kind of person to try new things, but when she does, it usually takes her a few minutes to get over her nervousness and enjoy doing something she's never done before. Rissi is an extremely kind girl with no enemies outside the online world, but online pathetic people like to beef with her over foolish things, such as different ideas, beliefs, and or opinions. But those who know her outside the internet world would tell you she's very approachable for a conversation or a listening ear.

༢ Some say she is just a fun loving spirit, her spirit is always happy and she never lets anything get in her way. She is a very independent women who wants nothing more than to be able to do things herself and on her own accord. She is also a very brave soul and will do anything to protect not only herself, but the very people she loves. Everyone adores her the day she was born, so that's what her family says, and everyone said she was going to be exactly what this world would need one day. She's just someone who is easily likeable in her world and she's caring, loving, friendly, intelligent, knowledgeable, outgoing, spiritual and so much more.

‒ ‒ ‒