Chp 20: Trolls Sports Game

3rd POV

When the group grab the Kairosect from Gattos keep, Blinky inspects it and shows everyone how it works. Turns out it can allow the user stop time except for the user and allow them to do anything while the time is frozen. However, it can only used three times to which Blinky used it twice and now they only have one chance and only one person can use it.

Jim was overwhelmed on everyone telling him everything today and its overwhelming his head. Having no choice, but to use it and work fast as he can. Saving Claire from truck accident, doing the school event, redoing his test before señor Uhl grades it, saving Blinky from being spotted by Barbara when he turn back into a troll, taking him back to trollmarket, dealing with the gnomes infestation, and finally get the ring from Strickler. All of this in 40 minutes of time freeze.

However, when Jim got the ring, he thought of using the ring to control Angor rot. Its was unfortunate move as he got the ring destroy when the time is up. Sadly, Angor ro soul is gone forever because of Jim's action and he will never forgive the Trollhunter. A price to pay to get the killstone back. Right now Jim is at the Trollmarket with Blinky holding the killstone to examine it.

Jim: Then I took the Killstone from him, and never looked back.

Blinky: A valiant risk for the second Triumbric Stone. But you say Angor Rot's ring was destroyed?

Jim: Yeah, he wasn't very happy to lose his soul. Now that no one controls him, I guess he'll be on a warpath.

Claire: All the more reason to find the third and last stone before he shows up again.

Claire and Toby arrive.

Toby: Hey! Good to see you back to normal, Blinky. I was starting to miss you there.

Blinky: Ah. My only regret was that I never had a chance to drive one of your automobiles.

Jim: Say, what was that legend again?

Claire: "Three forces elemental thou must seek in marshlands, caverns deep, and mountain's peak."

The boys were surprise to learn that Claire memorize it.

Claire: If I can memorize 400 lines of Shakespeare, I can remember that.

Toby: Check and check on the marshlands and mountain. That just leaves us the caverns deep.

Blinky: Trouble is, Tobias, all trolls live in caverns deep. To search them all would far outlast our life-spans. Has anyone seen Aarg? If we plan on finding the final stone, we'll need all hands on deck.

YN: Last I check, he went to see Vendel for something.

Jim: We should go and get started with this killstone.

They head to Vendels place by walking through the market.