36 - ZEUS' LIGHTNING

PHOENIX KADEN

After dinner, I decided to avoid Sacred.

She's been chasing me everywhere. She doesn't even care if we're at the University. She's obsessing over the kiss, I think.

Nakatambay lang ako sa hallway, hinihintay ang pagdaan ni Sacred. But God must have another plan.

May lumapit na estudyante saakin at ngumiti.

"Hi!" She greeted enthusiastically. Paaalisin ko sana siya nang mapansin na malapit na si Sacred. I fake a smile.

"Hey." Namula ang mukha niya na parang kinikilig.

"I am Eve." Inilahad niya ang kamay niya.

"Phoenix. Nice to meet you, Eve." I said and winked. She hid her face using her hands while laughing. Nakitawa naman ako dahil mukha siyang tanga.

I saw how Sacred's eyes flashed anger. Malakas din niyang isinara ang pinto ng classroom.

The girl in front of me continued talking and throwing jokes at me which I laughed at because Sacred might peek at any moment.

"Perez." Mas lumawak ang ngiti ko nang tawagin ako ni Sacred. I looked at her but didn't bother talking.

"Hello po, Prof!" Bati ng kausap ko. I don't even remember her name and it hasn't been 10 minutes.

"Are you Perez? Hindi kita kinakausap, Miss." Feisty. Sacred pulled me to her office without looking back at the girl we left. I shrugged.

Medyo mahigpit na rin ang pagkakahawak niya sa may wrist ko. It doesn't hurt but I am an attention seeker.

"You're holding me a little too tight, Miss." She didn't answer, instead she kept pulling me until we entered her office. Isinara niya ang pinto at humarap saakin.

Finally! Kanina ko pa siya gustong makita.

"What the fuck was that, Perez?!" Irritation is evidence of her voice.

"I was talking to a friend, Professor." I said smugly. Her mood turned a lot more sour than earlier.

"Stop talking to your friend then." I raised my brow in amusement. Is that jealousy? There's something on her voice that is unclear.

"Why would I do that?" Tanong ko. I looked straight into her eyes. She can lie all she wants, but her eyes couldn't. To my dismay, she averted her gaze. That sucks.

"Because I said so." She sat on the couch. Kita kung gaano siya kafrustrated. Nakakunot na ang noo niya. What is she thinking?

"She's my friend." I put emphasis on the word friend to anger her more. How far could she go?

"Stay away from her." Utos niya. It is a command, an order. She's trying to assert who's boss. Tama naman siya. She's my boss. my boss baby, although she's closer to 30 than I am to 25.

"What if I don't want to?" Medyo nagulat ako nang tumayo siya. She caressed my cheeks gently while smirking evilly. Damn, she's hot.

I gulped when I smell her vanilla scent. She has me on an imaginary chokehold for fuck's sake.

"Do as I say, love. You don't want me to get mad, no?"

My mind was a mess. I want her to get mad! To be a mess with me! Heck, I want iur lives ruined. I noticed how she stared at my lips. Oh, does she want another kiss?

She went closer and claimed my lips. She's trying so hard to take control of the kiss. But she should know better. I am always in control.

She pushed me towards her table. Damn it.

Nakaupo na ako sa table niya habang nasa pagitan siya ng mga binti ko. Nakaikot ang mga braso niya sa leeg ko kaya naman inilagay ko ang kanang kamay ko sa bewang niya.

I was shocked when I heard her moan. Big Fifi is standing up because of it.

She bit my lower lip. I winced in pain. Dumudugo ang kinagat niya, and all she did was suck it. Fucking hot.

"Qu—HOLY MOLY! MY EYES! MY INNOCENT EYES!" Lumauos kaagad saakin si Sacred. Fuck. Ang bitin naman. Palihim akong tumingin kay Big Fifi.

Calm down, Big Fifi. Now's not the time.

I smirked when I saw Sacred fixing her clothes. I bit my lower lip as my eyes travel from her head down to her toe.

"Oh, please! Stop eyefucking each other. We have to talk, kid," sabi ni Miss Welsh at hinila ako sa may couch ni Sacred. I heard Sacred's chair squeaking, so I knew that she sat down too. I can feel her eyes on the back of my head.

"Anong intensyon mo sa best friend ko?" Miss Welsh has always been supportive. She's been pushing Sacred to my way, which I am very grateful. Yeah, I bugged Sacred's office. Not a big deal.

"My intentions were clean, Professor Welsh. Your best friend on the other hand, might have ill intentions. She kissed me, Professor." I only told the truth. Half of the truth. Of course, my intention is not always clean.

"You kissed her again, Quinn? Damn. Ang fast talaga ng manok ko," Miss Welsh put her arm on my shoulder. I didn't budge. Okay lang naman saakin dahil alam ko na may crush siya kay Piper, and she's just friendly.

"Your arm." Rinig kong sabi ni Sacred. Agad namang tinanggal ni Miss Welsh ang pagkakaakbay saakin.

"Selosa mo naman, bff. Ano ba kayo?" I knew how to plant another seed. I want to unleash the darkness in Sacred.

"She's my Professor." Nagulat naman ako nang ibato niya ang cellphone niya saakin. What the hell?! Nakakarami na siya saakin.

"Why did you throw your phone at me? Damn it." I cursed. Fuck, I didn't expect that. I thought she'll take it silently, bottled it in until she explodes. But at least she cares enough about our label to throw things at me.

"Away mag-professor ata ito. Bounce na ako." Tumayo si Miss Welsh at kumindat. She waved a little before leaving Sacred's office. Siguro ay si Piper naman ang kukulitin niya.

"Really, Perez? You made out with me, and I am still just a Professor to you?" I leaned on the couch as I crossed my legs. Nagkibit-balikat ako.

"Well, aren't you?"