EXTRA CHAPTER 2: Upper Moon Meeting

No pictures again, sorry.

Nakime the Biwa demon plays her instrument to call the remaining Upper Moons.

Akaza was seen standing in the moving obstacle upward, he jumps down with a calm look only to see how big the Infinity Fortress.

(Thud)

Akaza landed in the stopping obstacle only to ask Nakime, saying "Biwa woman, am I the only one here? Where is master?"

(Biwa noise)

Nakime plays her Biwa one time before responding "I called the other upper moon demons, they are already here...as for master, he will be here soon"

Before Akaza can speak, someone greeted him in the form of a vase. The demon emerging inside the vase like a slithering fish, has a form of six little baby hands, eyes in the forehead, eyes in the mouth-spot, and two mouths in the eyes-spot. Creepy indeed but if it were arrange, you need to bleach your eyes.

(Slither sounds)

"Mister Akaza! Long time no see! It has been a hundred years since the last time we met!" Says the upper moon 5 demon named Gyokko, he is a fish demon and an prideful artist that hates humiliation.

Akaza grimaced at the sight of Gyokko, but Akaza didn't disgust him rather than feeling discomfort because of his figure.

Akaza can see upward in the other side of the obstacles, a hiding demon in the fence, the appearance of old looking skinny demon with big forehead like getting stung from a bee. This demon is always shivering in fear and scared to get along with his fellow demons.

(Pathetic squeal)

"Eeek! It has been so long..." scaredy sound of the upper moon demon 4 Hantengu, known as the emotion demon.

Hantengu raises his finger to count the days, months and years they met, he can't count clearly as he is not even sure if he is accurate, he says in stuttering tone "it has been a century the last time we met each other!" while touching his cheek with disapproval look.

Akaza ignored Hantengu as he stare at the Biwa demon. Saying "Biwa woman, where's the upper moon one, don't tell me he got slain.."

Nakime plays her Biwa one time before responding "Mister Kokushibo was the first to appear here before you came"

Akaza's eyes goes wide as he look back and sense Kokushibo sitting in the 5 feet below in the room, the samurai demon sitting calmly and serious while saying in chilling tone "I was already here all the time.."

(Light flickering)

As Akaza become silent, someone creeps behind his back, cold sending chills in the room as the lantern flickers in the darkness of the appearance of the upper moon 2.

"Hehehey~ what's this? Aren't you worried of me mister Akaza?" Says the sadistic Douma as his hand extended to touch Akaza's shoulder.

Akaza didn't flinch rather than being deadly silent because he hated the presence of the upper moon 2. One of the most ally he despised in his entire life for some reason.

"I even thought I'm gonna die after encountering the baldy~ I am also worried of you when you got beaten by the baldy too~" Douma added as he acts friendly to his fellow demon, Akaza was holding his urge to punch Douma out of his sight. Douma grins widely as he lean closer to Akaza's face making the upper moon 3 demon pissed off, Douma can see the suppressing anger of Akaza.