Chapter 1: The Unseen Pit

Coming back from the hospital, I headed to Kas Pathar Valley to collect some wildflowers for making my perfume. As I entered, I was greeted by a breathtaking sight: rows upon rows of vibrant flowers, each row dedicated to a single color, making the valley look like a rainbow spread across the ground. There were roses, lilies, Krvi trees, and many more, but I was on the lookout for my favorite-tulips.

 There were roses, lilies, Krvi trees, and many more, but I was on the lookout for my favorite-tulips

Tulips hold a special place in my heart. Their beauty and subtle fragrance captivate me, and I've always dreamed of creating a perfume inspired by their scent. Venturing deeper into the valley, I finally found a patch of tulips, their colorful blooms swaying gently in the breeze. The sight was mesmerizing, even though they weren't in large quantities.

As I approached the tulips, their fragrance grew stronger, enveloping me in a delicate and sweet aroma

As I approached the tulips, their fragrance grew stronger, enveloping me in a delicate and sweet aroma. There were many varieties to choose from, but I needed to select the ones with the perfect light fragrance for my perfume. After carefully picking a few tulips, I made my way back to where I had parked my scooter, my heart filled with joy and anticipation.

As I was driving my scooter, I stopped in front of the Mahadev temple. I parked it safely and walked to the main gate, where I waited for my best friend. We had promised to meet and spend the day together, a much-needed catch-up after months of my being too busy with work at the hospital. Now, with a few months of holiday ahead, I finally had the time to give her the attention she deserved.

As I waited there for a while, someone suddenly covered my eyes from behind and said, "Guess who I am?" I immediately recognized the voice.

"Muski, I know it's you," I said, removing her hands from my eyes, turning around, and hugging her tightly.

"My name is Muskan," she said, breaking the hug.

"But you'll always be my sweet little Muski," I replied, playfully pulling her cheeks. We chatted for a long time as we walked inside the temple, discussing our lives and the lessons of Mahadev.

Afterwards, we left the temple and got back on my scooter, both of us feeling hungry. The sun was setting, casting a golden hue over the clouds gathering in the sky.

After enjoying a delicious meal at the restaurant, we stepped outside to find it completely dark. It looked like it was going to rain heavily. Muskan suggested she would take a taxi home, as her house was nearby and in the opposite direction of mine, making it impractical for her to ride with me.

As I rode home, the darkness was almost overwhelming. The streetlights were out due to a power cut, making it hard to see anything. Thankfully, the headlight of my scooter provided some visibility, but I still drove slowly and cautiously on the way home.

As I was just about to reach home, my scooter failed. "Hey Bhagwan! Ab scooter ko bhi abhi kharab hona tha. Ek toh yeh barish aur upar se sunsan rasta. Ab mai kya karu?" I said to myself, frustrated. The road was completely deserted, with not a single car in sight.

I took out my phone from my purse and checked for signal-luckily, it was available. Before making a call to my uncle to explain the situation, I turned on the flashlight on my phone and took cover under a tree to protect my phone from the rain, as I could barely see anything in the dark. With the flashlight now on, I could at least see a bit.

I waved the phone around, hoping to spot any vehicle within the short range of the light. Feeling rather foolish, I noticed a large pit beside the road. I moved closer to check its depth and was shocked to see a man inside, his body covered in blood. As a doctor, my first instinct was to call an ambulance and get him to my hospital.

I quickly called for an ambulance, sharing my location. Unable to climb down the pit because of the saree I wore, I tried to use my phone's flashlight to see the injured man's face, but it wasn't strong enough. Within a few minutes, the ambulance arrived. The paramedics managed to lift the man out of the pit.

I asked one of the paramedics, whom I knew as they worked at my hospital, to take my scooter home while I rode in the ambulance to the hospital with the injured man. The drive was tense, the rain pounding on the roof of the ambulance. I could barely see the man's face, but I was determined to save him.

............................................................................

❤️Hey guys,
hope you have loved this chapter and got an idea about the next one. Stay tuned for more twists and turns in Riddhi's journey! Your support means a lot to me, so please don't forget to vote and share your thoughts. 🌟📖✨

And remember, your feedback helps shape the story. See you in the next chapter! 🚀💬😊