Chapter 3 : Unveiling Secrets

For the past few days, I've been stuck in this small room. Even my wardrobe is bigger than this room. The only thing keeping me here is Riddhi. From the moment I saw her, I can't stop thinking about her. I really want to know more about her. I want to know everything about her.

As I was lost in my thoughts, there was a knock on the door. The room cleaning guy entered. I asked him for his phone because I needed to make a call and tell my best friend, Yogiraj, why I wasn't at the company. Yogiraj is like a brother to me.

I dialed his number, and after a few rings, he picked up the call. I told him everything that had happened, but I was shocked to learn that he already knew about my condition. He had secret people watching over me for my safety. He assured me that in a few days, he would come to get me safely.

Before he hung up, I asked him to find and send me all the details about Dr. Riddhi Misardar. I had read her name on her badge. Yogiraj agreed, and I felt a sense of relief knowing that soon I would learn more about the woman who had captured my thoughts.

After the call, I sat back on the bed, thinking about Riddhi. Her gentle touch, her kind eyes, and the way she cared for me-it was all so different from what I was used to. I wanted to understand what made her so special. As I waited for the information from Yogiraj, I found myself getting more and more curious about her life.

Later that day, a man entered my room, making an excuse that he had come to visit me. He handed me an envelope discreetly and left quickly. Inside were all the details Yogiraj had gathered about Riddhi, along with a mobile phone.

As I started reading, I learned that Riddhi had lost her parents in a car accident and lived with her uncle and aunt. She was rarely at home, spending most of her time either at the hospital or with her best friend, Muskan. The more I read, the more intrigued I became by her strength and dedication.

Just as I was deep in thought, the cleaning boy came in again, distracting me. Annoyed but eager to know more about Riddhi, I decided to strike up a conversation with him.

"Hey," I started casually, "do you know Dr. Riddhi?"

He hesitated, looking uncomfortable. "Why do you want to know?"

"I've just been curious," I replied, trying to sound nonchalant. "She's been taking care of me, and I wanted to know more about her."

He shushed me, glancing around nervously. "Don't ask about her. Not to me, not to anyone. It's better that way."

With that, he quickly left the room, leaving me in a state of confusion. Why was everyone so secretive about Riddhi? What was it that they didn't want me to know?

I decided to use the phone Yogiraj sent me. I dialed his number, and after a few rings, he picked up.

"Yogiraj," I said urgently, "I found her."

"Whom?" he asked, puzzled.

"I'm in love, my brother," I confessed.

"In love? And you?" he burst into laughter. "A man who doesn't even like a girl taking a glance at him is in love. Definitely a joke."

"What's so funny about it?" I retorted, feeling defensive.

Yogiraj chuckled. "Virendra, you, of all people, in love? The same man who once told me that love is a distraction?"

"I want her! At any cost. I want her to be mine. I will not be alive for a second without her. She is mine. She made me feel loved. And now it's my turn to give her everything she deserves. I'll bow down the whole world at her feet just for her happiness."

Yogiraj was stunned by my words. He fell silent, completely shocked. After a long pause, he finally said, "Ah... ah... how can I help you?"

I explained to him how no one was willing to talk about Riddhi and shared all the strange reactions I had encountered.

"I want to know what happened in her past that no one is ready to share," I said firmly.

"Alright," Yogiraj agreed. "I'll get my best men on it. We'll find out the truth about her past."

The call ended, and I felt a mix of relief and anxiety. Now, all I could do was wait for the information that might reveal the secrets behind Riddhi's guarded life.