029

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

up to mani's mothers house everybody got out the car Kaylami being the first to get out and walk up to the door

"Uh uh who coming in my house without knocking." Lani heard a loud based voice.

"It's us momma." Kayden yelled back walking into the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"Still next time-." She stopped her sentence seeing her son kymani standing in the door way not noticing Lani behind him.

"Is that my son who never visits me." She gasped dropping her mixer on the counter walked over to him.

"Hey ma I missed you." He smiled his dimple popping before leaning down hugging her short self.

"Not enough if you ain't been vistu-." She gasped pushing him out the way quickly admiring a quiet Dalani who stood behind him.

"You must be Dalani the girls been texting me about you all day." Maniya smiled bringing her into a hug.

"Hiii I'm Dalani kymani's gf." Lani shyly spoke

"He's told me all about you...over the phone." She mugged side eyeing kymani.

"Dam ma you acting real flakey rn." His Louisiana accent popped more being he was lowkey hurt.

"Yea yea yea.""I need you to go the store for me and get me so more stuff so Lani can eat to."

"Oh no that's fine I'll-." "Shhhh I insist." Maniya smiled slapping the list on mani chest with a huge smile on her face.

Kymani smiled back fakely before grabbing his keys kissing Lani and maniya on the forehead before leaving.

"I'm so lucky he actually found a girlfriend." Maniya sighed peacefully sitting on the stool at he island Lani following after her.

"Why do you say that?" She asked.

"He's js always been weird when it came to girls he got to Clingy with them and then eventually they would leave your the only one who has seem to stay." She sighed understanding why.

"Does this have anything to do with his father? I mean he's never told me what happened but her told me his father wasn't really present." Lani smiled reassuringly.

"His father was Abusive and eventually was killed, his father was... an alcoholic and don't know how to control his drinking and he would come home and take it out of me and kymani." maniya talked without any tears she was proud she didn't cry this time.

"What about kaylani and kaylami?" Lani asked confused.

"They had a different father he.. he was and affair I was the side women and I didn't know till I was pregnant I with kaylani and when I got pregnant with her he told me he left his wife alone and they got a divorce then when I got pregnant again he told me to kill it and I couldn't do it, and so eventually he told me he was still with his wife thinking it's would make me kill kaylami but I still couldn't do it so mani helped me raise them." She smiled at how proud she was of Kymani.

"Aww it's seem like you been through so much your very strong I love that." Lani smiled maniya smiling as well knowing she wasn't judge by Lani.

Lani sentence was interrupted by a call.

"Taniya is in the hospital getcho ass here NOW." Ty screamed.

" Ty screamed