𝓍𝓋𝒾𝒾, gilded lily.

chapter seventeen, gilded lily.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Alana woke up hearing the chamber door open and close, footsteps walking around the room

Alana woke up hearing the chamber door open and close, footsteps walking around the room. "Where were you?" Alana sat up, and rubbed her eyes.

Alana looked at a half asleep and Aegon laughed to himself, "Daeron arrived on Tessarion earlier." He sat down on the end of the bed.

"Oh, did he?" Alana yawned, running a hand through her messy hair. Alana sometimes was a morning person, but other times she wasn't, perhaps it was the weather..

Aegon nodded and hummed a yes, "Tonight there's a feast for Daeron, then he leaves in a few days again. Also my mother was looking for you when we met Daeron."

Alana furrowed her brows, surprise on her expression, "Why." She got off the bed, straightening her nightgown and walked to her vanity, picking up a comb to brush her hair.

Aegon shrugged his shoulders, "She didn't say, just was wondering where you were." He watched her brush her hair, he was a bit concerned what his mother wanted with his wife.

"Oh." Alana nodded, sitting at her vanity looking at the mirror as she brushed her hair. "What do you have planned today besides the feast later?"

Aegon laid back in the bed, playing with his ring around his finger, "I think I'm going to ride Sunfyre today..." He said then got off the bed, "Perhaps I shall go right now."

"Oh alright" Alana looked back at him, as he hurriedly put on his riding boots, Alana began to laugh a bit to herself as he clumsily put on his boots, a lopsided smile on his face.

There were some moments when Alana and Aegon would sit infront of the fire and talk, and all Alana would think about is kissing Aegon and bringing him to the bed, but alas she hadn't acted on her feelings.

Since the night that they went to Flea Bottom, Aegon brought her there once more, this time there were more men and woman in positions that were confusing to Alana, but Aegon explained it all to her.

Aegon noticed her laugh, "Hush, I am excited is all." He smiled, lacing his boots.

"Oh my deepest apologies." Alana laughed, placing her comb on the vanity.

Aegon smiled before walking to the door, "I'll see you at the feast."

"See you at the feast." Alana smiled back at him, as he opened the door, the guards closing it behind him.

Alana felt a sudden loneliness, but quickly brushed it off. She could ask her handmaiden to help her dress but Lysara had done enough for Alana. Alana got up from her chair and went to her wardrobe, and she grabbed a white and grey dress. She put on her underdress first and then put on her white and grey dress.

She put her hair in a braid as she always seemed to do, she finished her hair just as a knock on the door. "Come in." She stood up from the chair, putting on her shoes.