Hiccup's Care

Toothless

I blushed as I realized I had wet my diaper and shifted as Hiccup noticed and said, "Come here, Toothless. Let's get you changed." I blushed and refused, knowing I wasn't quite finished. I blushed as I finished, then rolled over in front of my rider. I blushed as he smiled and removed my diaper, washed my groin and bottom, and applied diaper cream and baby powder before putting on a new diaper. I blushed and purred, "Thank you, Hiccup." He smiled as he nodded and tossed the diaper into the diaper bin in the corner of his room. I frowned as I noticed Hiccup seemed a little embarrassed or perhaps bothered. I blushed and shifted as I said, "Um, Hiccup?"

"Yes, Toothless?"

"Are you sure you don't mind changing me? I could always stay outside if it's uncomfortable for you."

Hiccup shifted and said, "It doesn't bother me changing you. What bothers me is the knowledge that I could never have what I truly want." I frowned and said, "Why not? What is it you want?" Hiccup shifted, rubbing the back of his head, and sighed. "I want a mate." I froze and said, "Why can't you have one? There's nothing saying you can't." I froze as he looked away and said, "Yes, there is, because of whom I want." I frowned as he looked away, watching the sunset through his open window. I frowned as I thought about what he said and said, "Who is it? He shifted and said I don't want to talk about it. I frowned and said if it's because of me you don't have to be my caretaker, I can live in the cove. I froze as he slammed his fist into the desk and said it's not your fault!!! I blushed as I jumped accidentally, rewetting myself in surprise. Hiccup shifted and said I'm sorry tooth, it's not your fault. I can't be with my chosen it's society. my father would never approve. I blushed as he pushed me to my back and gave me another diaper change and blushed heavily as he was washing my genitals. I froze as I started piecing the whole thing together and blushed as I realized he was crushing on a dragon  and I think I know who. I blushed and said Hiccup if you want relief from frustration you can I'm willing to help. I smirked as he turned scarlet and said I couldn't do that!!! I smirked and said why not? Is it because you don't love me or because you're too embarrassed to make the move? He blushed and whimpered embarrassed as I presented my cloca. Hiccup blushed and looked down for the slightest moment then lunged forward thrusting his tongue inside me. I smiled as I let out a submissive whine pressing my female cloca into Hiccup's mouth. I smiled as he blushed, continuing to lick me out.