Rescue Mission

Hiccup

I smirked as Toothless swooped high over Berk and screeched, "Fly, my fellow dragons!" I smiled as every dragon took flight and followed us back to the others. I noticed Toothless had soiled herself and said, "Come on, mate, we need to take care of you." Toothless nodded and blushed, following me into the hut and laying down on her back. I smiled as I cleaned her up and put on a fresh diaper. I began massaging Toothless's muscles, sensing she was stiff and sore. Toothless purred, enjoying her massage. I successfully relaxed all her stiff and painful muscles. She smiled and whispered, "Thank you, my love. You are an amazingly attentive mate." I smiled and whispered, "I can't have you being neglected." I smiled as she nodded and said I  love you. I smiled and said I love you too. Now I have to go tend to my duty to the other dragons. I smiled as I walked out and began examining all the dragons and treated any wounds and injuries and froze as a young  female came and sat down on her rear end and said alpha my lady part feels funny can you take a look at it? I blushed and nodded freezing up as she blushed and spread her legs apart exposing her  vagina. I blushed having already found the issue and said  your going to be OK but there's nothing I can do to relieve your itching right now as your ready to mate and I can't be that for you without my mates approval. I blushed as I heard Toothless's chuckle saying if you want to ease her heat I can allow it seeing as your the alpha. I blushed and smiled as I shifted and said on second thought I can help  Toothless is OK with it  come on to my hut. I smiled as I escorted her inside and smiled as I laid her down on her back and smiled as I licked her pussy I smiled as she blushed and purrs.