Aggressive Alpha

Hiccup

I frowned as I  noticed the  constant stream of questions was making my sub incredibly uncomfortable. I growled and roared enough back off. I smiled as dragon and rider alike froze and immediately backpeddled seeing the look of shere defensive rage. I smiled as  Toothless relaxed and sighed laying down in the  corner next to my seat. I smiled as I sat down and filled in the information Toothless and I were comfortable sharing then smiled as I  noticed  stormfly glance at Astrid shift trying to hide her Genitals. I smirked and said  something  itchy  below deck Stormfly? She blushed and looked down embarrassed I'd caught her and said honestly alpha yes it is I need an exam but I'm embarrassed to let Astrid. I smiled and said, "Would you prefer I gave you a pelvic and Genital exam? Stormfly blushed and glanced at Toothless, who  snorts at me to communicate his lack of concern in my offer. I smiled as  Stormfly  slowly nodded and said yes, alpha, please. I smiled and nodded as I gestured her to follow me outside and away from Astrid. I smiled as  Stormfly blushed and showed me her butt vagina and tit's and said  can you see anything?" I smiled as I gave her a Thorough exam, checking her from the tip of her nose to her tail, and slowly  collected a swab from her vagina causing her to hump. I blushed and tested the swab and froze as I discovered she had a mild infection in her vagina and  said OK uhm you've got a  yeast infection in your vagina. Stormfly blushed and looked away oh uhm how do I treat it? I smiled as I grabbed  some antifungal cream I had made for treating  toothless  and smiled as I applied it liberally to her vagina putting some inside causing Stormfly to hump then squeeze her pussy rubbing it trying to sooth her insistent itching. I smiled as I helped her and said better? She nodded and said, "How long until I'm cured?" I smiled as I said  3-5 days and I'd recommend regular bathing to prevent another infection  as well as regular inspection if you're uncomfortable with Astrid doing it then just come find me and I'll do it. I smiled  as  Stormfly nodded and said I know all the Dragons are actually incredibly uncomfortable with their riders  examining they're  junk even barf and belch." I frowned and said hmmm what of the other Dragons left on Berk? She  shifted and said yes even they don't trust being examined buy they're humans we'd all prefer you alpha. I frowned and said I see.