Toothless's Nesting

Hiccup

I smiled as I heard Toothless's irritated growl and looked up to see she was building a nest out of a bunch of blankets. I blushed when I saw the yellow tint in her diaper and said, "Tooth, you need a fresh diaper." I smiled as she looked at me and said, "I also need to lay my eggs." I blushed and nodded. I removed the diaper and smiled as Toothless laid four eggs. She blushed as she said, "You'll need to rediaper me and be sure I get cleaned down there." I nodded, grabbing everything I needed, then said, "Come on, Tooth. I think it's about time I give you a bath anyway. It's been almost three months since your last one." I smiled as she blushed and said, "Uhm, will you take one with me?" I nodded and said, "Of course. Don't I always get in with you?" Toothless nods and said I was only asking because of the difference of being covered in urine and amniotic fluid. I frowned and said that doesn't matter to me, so yes, we're going to bathe together. I smiled as Toothless blushed and said OK uhm I'm going to have an accident. I smiled and opened the door and said, "Go ahead out front. I  smiled as Toothless rushed out to the area where the other dragons were used as a bathroom. I smiled as she came back and said so where are we taking our bath? I smiled and said the usual spot gesturing to my private  dragon bath. I smiled as Toothless smiled as I ran a warm bubble bath and said, "Get in. I smiled as she blushed and climbed in, sighed happily as I got in, and began to rub Toothless's groin making her blush and purr as I  was washing her body. I smirked as I finished cleaning her and smiled as I quickly washed then whispered Tooth I want to try something are you OK with it? Toothless blushed and said sure. I smiled and thrust into her vagina causing her to moan. I smiled as I began mating her in the bath making sure she kept her head above the water. I smiled as she blushed and cums as I continued pounding her and smiled as I filled her pussy. I smiled as she purred gripped my rear end and said more  please. I smiled and complied throughly pleasuring her. I smiled as I drained the tub and smiled as I dried her off and smiled as she returned the favor. I smiled and put her back in a  fresh diaper and smiled as we walked into the dining hall getting bombarded with questions.