Rescue

Hiccup, I smiled as I heard Toothless's voice in my head saying mate I've been thinking." I blushed and thought about what? Toothless shifted and said we should rescue the dragons that want to leave Berk. I blushed and said I was just talking to Stormfly about that. I frowned and said, "Aloud Storm do you feel comfortable enough to act as an example for me so I can learn more about the treatment and examination process of dragons anatomy? Stormfly blushed and said yeah in ways that alpha Toothless agrees."" I smiled and said Toothless knows I wouldn't cross the line. Besides he's my Doting sub. I smiled as I thought, babes, come. I smiled as I heard Toothless's irritated growl being belittled with a title of Doting sub. I smiled as I felt his gentle but disgruntled nudge. I chuckled and growled, launched myself against him, wrestling her quickly to the ground beneath me. I smiled as she blushed, staring into my eyes. I smirked and leaned into her throat, pretending to go for the final blow. I smiled as she whimpered, urinated in surrender, and smirked as I licked her from the base of her throat all the way to her lips and started making out with her. I smiled as she blushed, relaxed, melting as I took the lead. I smiled and ground against her making her moan purring. I smiled as I broke the kiss and smirked as Stormfly blushed and said, "Your kinda turning me on. I smirked as Toothless purrs alpha here, handing me a draconian dildo and glares at Stormflys crotch. I smirked and shoved the dildo into Stormflys vagina causing her to scream in pleasure. I smirked and whispered witness the pure pleasure my mate enjoys slaming it into her repeatedly.