Chp 21: Angor Management

3rd POV

Morning came and we see Strickler is being tied on the chair while sleeping until Jim move the stinky sock towards Strickler with made him woke up.

Strickler: Ugh! What is this?

Jim: Wakey, wakey. We survived the night with no sign of Angor Rot. Congratulations. Thought I'd bring you some breakfast.

Strickler: (Scoffs.) I don't eat socks. And I don't appreciate being tied up. I asked you to protect me, not torture me.

Jim: And I said I'd keep you safe, not comfortable

Jim frees Strickler to let him stretched.

Strickler: Well, the sun is up. We'll have until sundown to get me as far away as possible.

Jim: Fine. Let me call the team.

He picks up the walkie talkie to call his friends.

Jim: Trollhunter to Warhammer and Earthbreaker, you copy?

Strickler: (Sarcastically.) Oh, goodie. The Puberty Patrol is on the case. I feel so safe.

Toby: [This is Warhammer.]

YN: [Earthbreaker here, too. What's up, Jim?]

Before Jim could say anything, Strickler stops him by snatching the walkie talkie from him.

Strickler: Do you really think your friends will have any chance against that killer? They'll be a liability. May I remind you, you destroyed Angor's soul. He'll be out for blood, be it yours or theirs.

YN: [Jim, do you copy?]

Jim: Uh, yeah. Uh, guys, get everyone together. See what you can dig up on finding that last Triumbric stone.

Toby: [The one the Gumm-Gumms stole?]

Jim: Yeah. I need you guys down in Trollmarket. I'll catch up when I can.

YN: [Copy that. Over and out.]

They all hang up before Strickler speaks.

Strickler: Smart choice. For once, you're learning.

Jim: For the record, Angor Rot destroyed his own soul.

Jim begins to gather some things while Strickler is having cereal.

Draal: Why trust this changeling when all he does is betray you?