Impulsiveness and Pet-Names (3)

Alright, so, this whole chapter probably sucks ass... but I'm posting anyway. Life's been depressing and difficult, and my motivation went right out the window, lmao. I've been trying for days to write again, bc I desperately need the outlet, but literally couldn't get a proper sentence out. Frankly, this is probably a right mess, BUT I'll go back and fix it up like always.

It's not completely finished yet either (bc, when have I ever posted a finished chapter before? HAHA) but I am still working on it, swear.

Honestly, the only reason I'm posting it at all is to motivate myself, bc once it's out there I feel pressured to continue... even though, like, no one is reading it LOL. Anyways... Cutting off my senseless ramblings now, byeee.

***

Some really weird shit has been going on lately, and Edward has no idea what he should do about it — nor does he know if Harry is also aware of it as well; and he's just not saying anything out of embarrassment. Either way, he's not sure if he should address the situation or just let it go.

He can't let it go...

Alright, here's the thing — Harry had been getting like... really dopey and passing out, or something, after they would have sex. He's also done it a couple of times in situations that have caused severe stress; when they've fought. Basically — what he's determined — it only happens when Harry is either mentally or physically overwhelmed (in sexual or highly emotional situations). Edward was really confused at first, and it freaked him out the first couple of times it happened; it was scary, because he's never seen anyone do anything like that before. But, then he realized exactly what was happening.

Harry was dropping into subspace.

His extremely sensitive twin has always been easily overwhelmed; and it was obvious from the start that he gets overly excited and overstimulated during sex — and, they do tend to be pretty rough, remember — so, this comes as no surprise to Edward. He's just glad he understands what's going on (for the most part), because he's not sure Harry even knows it happens. Each time he comes to, after dropping, he doesn't remember it and seems perfectly normal. He plans to research it; he wouldn't want any harm to come to Harry because he was uneducated and accidentally did something wrong.

So, this is definitely something they should talk about. They need to be on the same page about this; and, if Harry really is unaware of all of it, then he has a right to know what's happening to him, yes? It will probably be a tense and somewhat uncomfortable conversation, but it's important they have it. He just has no idea how to bring a topic like this up in conversation.

Oh! And the other weird thing that's been happening lately — Harry calls Edward 'daddy' when he drops, too.

The first time that happened, was the night of a really big fight they had. It had him totally shocked — and instantly hard — and he couldn't stop thinking about it for days. Honestly, he fucking loved it. Edward has never had a daddy kink before, but for some reason, hearing it come out of Harry's mouth was ridiculously hot. He thought about mentioning it — because clearly Harry has a secret daddy kink; even if he was barely conscious when he said it, it had obviously been on his mind before — but then he never brought it up, so he figured he was embarrassed or regretted it. After all, he would be calling his twin 'daddy', and that's just... yeah. Then, all the other shit started happening, and he realized he may not even know he's saying it at all; that Harry's mind is in too vulnerable of a state to filter his thoughts — almost like when you're drunk, haha. Maybe he shouldn't bring the new ...pet-name up at all; just let Harry bring it to him (if that's what he wants) in his own time?