~18~

The Wicked guards started lining everyone up in rows in front of the helicopters and checking the back of their necks.

Zach had been taken near Vince whilst Spencer was at the front on the end of the row next to Minho when a guard pushed her head forwards and moved her hair out of the way.

"C-9." He says scanning the back of her neck.

"Get your hands off me." Spencer moved her head away and turned round to hit the guard but others pulled their guns on her. "Go ahead. Shoot me."

"Just because you're still alive from the others doesn't mean you should test it again." Minho whispered-yelled at her.

"Uh.. Spencer?" Newt called out to her.

"What." She snapped unintentionally.

"Your back.. It's healing." He told her.

"What the fuck? I seriously need to get some answers." She mumbled.

"A-4." The guard said, scanning the back of Minhos neck.

"A-5." He scans the back of Newt's neck.

Janson walked in front of them looking down at them all with a smirk slowly turning into a frown as he couldn't find one person. "Where is Thomas?!" He shouted at the guards.

"Right here." Thomas said from behind them all.

"Freeze!" A guard shouted before grabbing him and shoving him towards Janson.

"Thomas.." Janson said putting his hand on his shoulder and then punching him in the stomach making him double over.

"No!" Vince and Spencer both tried to move but guards held them down.

"Get him in line." Janson ordered.

Another guard threw him over next to Spencer forcing him to kneel like the others.

"Okay." Janson walked over to his assistant, "Bring her in." He whispered.

"Why didn't you run?" Minho asked.

"I'm tired of running." Thomas responded.

Everyone looked up to the sky seeing the loud sound of a Wicked berg flying towards them. They kept looking until they had to shield their eyes from the sand flying up as it landed.

Four Wicked guards walked out and a woman in white followed. The woman that Spencer had seen twice since she escaped from the maze. The same woman that was supposed to be dead.

Ava Paige.

She walked all the way down to Janson meeting him in front of everyone.

"Is this all of them?" Ava asks him.

"Most of them. It'll be enough." Janson informs her.

"Start loading them in." She ordered him.

"Yes ma'am."

Ava started walking towards Thomas.

"Okay! You heard her! Get them in! Come on!" Janson ordered the guards around them.

They started pulling people up from the ground and shoving them towards the berg where they had no choice but to walk or be killed.

"Hello Thomas." Ava turned, putting her arm out to Teresa who walked towards her.

"What the hell?" Fry asked. "Teresa?"

"Wait what's going on?" Newt asks after him.

"She's with them." Thomas tells them.