~19~

A horn honking made everyone stop what they were doing and open their eyes looking for the source. Jorge yells driving the truck straight into a helicopter sending the blade and other parts of it towards everyone. 

“Look out!” 

Thomas pulled Spencer down along with him as everyone else ducked down to not get hit. Once there weren't any blades or helicopter parts flying their way everyone started fighting back. Some ran the opposite way to avoid being shot and to find weapons. 

Thomas and Spencer quickly stood up again as he still held the button and bomb. The two looked at each other and then around them before falling on the Wicked guards that had their guns aimed at them. 

“Freeze! Drop it kid!” One of them ordered. 

Thomas looked down to his hand and threw the bomb at them pulling Spencer with him as they ran, “Run! Get down!” 

They both threw themselves to the ground covering their heads just before the bomb exploded behind them. The two turned around to get up when Janson appeared out of the smoke punching Thomas in the face and knocking him back down. 

Spencer immediately pounced on Janson slamming her fist into his jaw but he kicked the back of her legs knocking her onto her back. 

Janson pulls out his gun, taking the safety off and pointing it at them, “What a waste.” 

A gunshot fills the air, louder than the others around them, the two looked to each other realising neither of them were hit. They looked to Janson to see him holding his shoulder as blood coated his hand. 

Spencer's eyes flickered to the cliff above them seeing Brenda with a rifle. A smile appeared on her face but quickly disappeared as she got up to her feet running away from Janson with Thomas. 

Her eyes landed on a dead Wicked guard and she ran towards him grabbing onto his handgun knowing it wouldn't do good with her machete only. She raised the gun at the guards rushing towards them, pressing down the trigger. 

“Spencer!” She ran towards Minho, his gun firing. “Come on!” He pushed her towards Newt and Frypan that were behind a crate, “Thomas! Get outta here!” 

Minho continues to shoot and Spencer does the same behind the crate. More Wicked guards appeared and started to shoot at him as he went to reload but was too late. 

“Minho!” Spencer shouts as he gets hit falling onto his side, she rushes towards him. “Minho!” 

Guards grab him, dragging him away as she shoots the gun but misses as she is struggling to shoot and run. 

“Minho!” She shouts, throwing the gun on the floor and rushing towards him. 

His feet dragged in front of him, the guards dragging him backwards by his arms, his head struggling to stay up. 

“Pixie!” 
“Come back!” 

Thomas and Newt yelled but she ignored them. 

She couldn't lose Minho, not Minho. He was the one that had the same humour as her, the one she could count on to laugh with or make a stupid joke. Sure she had Thomas but the relationship was different. There was Newt but that was a different relationship again. 

Minho seemed to gain consciousness, “Spencer!” 

“Minho!” She skidded to a stop as Minho was hauled onto the berg. 

Her watery eyes landed on Teresa who was running to the berg. An angry cry escaped Spencer's lips as she rushed towards her. Before she was able to step foot onto the platform Spencer grabbed onto her hair pulling her towards her, Teresa’s hands moving towards Spencers.